Belfry

Dave1980

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I know the Belfry has been mentioned many times on here and some love it and other not so much.

Having not played there for near on 20 years, I’m due to stay and play there next week for a couple of nights with a round in the brabazon and the PGA. we are down to tee off on the Brabazon around 1:45 and wondered with it being a resort course if we would have time to complete 18 before sunset?

Having also just looked at the bar prices, does anyone know of anywhere local that is reasonably price and has either a pool table and/or dartboard. Thanks

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
I know the Belfry has been mentioned many times on here and some love it and other not so much.

Having not played there for near on 20 years, I’m due to stay and play there next week for a couple of nights with a round in the brabazon and the PGA. we are down to tee off on the Brabazon around 1:45 and wondered with it being a resort course if we would have time to complete 18 before sunset?

Having also just looked at the bar prices, does anyone know of anywhere local that is reasonably price and has either a pool table and/or dartboard. Thanks

You should be fine, I go every year with the worlds slowest society (aren’t they all) so slow I take a fold up chair. You’ll be one of the last in mind. 5 hours is about right. If your lucky 4.15.