Battleback Golfers -

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

As most of you know every year at the H4H day we are joined by 3 golfers from the Battleback Golf team - many of us on here have played with them and heard their amazing stories

I remember playing them with Rick 4 years ago and now they have made their mark on the world stage

Battleback golfers have won gold in both the men’s and ladies Golf at the Invictus Games

Congrats to David Scott and Cornelia Oostehizen

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Just watching the BBC and saw Jimmy who I played with at H4H a couple of years ago, on the motor racing clips. 7 bullets pumped into his legs and he played golf that day with a smile!

Also, watching wheelchair tennis, I played with a wheelchair player some years ago (not a serviceman) and couldn't believe how good they can play - the only problem was, for me, I couldn't work out where he was as I couldn't hear him moving behind me 😁

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great stuff.

We had the OnCourse Foundation Simpson Cup team at ours last week for a friendly ahead of their match against USA at Birkdale this week.

Inspirational watching double leg amputees who play off scratch thumping it 300 yards off the tee! Very humbling to meet them aswell.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
As most of you know every year at the H4H day we are joined by 3 golfers from the Battleback Golf team - many of us on here have played with them and heard their amazing stories

I remember playing them with Rick 4 years ago and now they have made their mark on the world stage

Battleback golfers have won gold in both the men’s and ladies Golf at the Invictus Games

Congrats to David Scott and Cornelia Oostehizen
Great news Phil. We have been really lucky to have Battle Back golfers join us over the years, and they add so much to the H4H day.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great news Phil. We have been really lucky to have Battle Back golfers join us over the years, and they add so much to the H4H day.

I agree, I was lucky enough to play with battle backer Scott this year, we had a bit of fun all the way round, he was very inspirational to play with as well as to listen to speaking at the dinner. I think like most others there was a tear in my eye.