Auction/Raffle Items Help for Heroes 2024 West Surrey Golf Club

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Looking for items we can auction on line and on the day at West Surrey for the Help For Heroes charity.

Four balls always do well, so please ask your clubs if they would be willing to donate for such a good cause. Also three balls playing with a member are popular, and a great way to meet forumers.

Items do do not have to be 3 and 4 balls, so if you have any clubs you don’t need, balls you will not use etc, post them on this thread, and we will auction them off.

I will do a separate thread for bids, so please just post on here anything you think will raise some money. Hopefully Neil Tappin will raid the GM cupboard and add a few items.

We also need Raffle Prizes, so could everyone playing on the day try and bring something with them. Doesn't have to be golf related.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Rich, I’ll host 3 guests at New Forest to include food either before or after the round.

Can be 7 days a week, date/time to be discussed. (Sunday’s are PM only due to Sunday comps being shot gun start).

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
CURRENT AUCTION ITEMS:

1 Peter Miller medium shirt donated by Arthur Wedge
2 Blade Putter Head Cover 2023 Open Royal Liverpool donated by Imurg
3 4 Ball Castle Royle donated by YandaBrown
4 4 Ball West Surrey
5 Pebble Beach Chevron Driver Head Cover donated by Bratty
6 4 Ball Addington Palace donated by Oddsocks
7 3 Ball New Forest (SteveW86)
8 3 Ball Blackmoor (Richart)
9 Centurion Blade Putter cover
10 Signed copy of Dan Grieves 3 Release book donated by Arthur Wedge

If you are not attending the day, but would like to bid on the above items drop me a pm. If you let me know your maximum bid, I will then bid on your behalf at West Surrey.

Still not too late to donate auction items, and I will update this thread with new ones as they reach me.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
CURRENT AUCTION ITEMS:

4 4 Ball West Surrey

If you are not attending the day, but would like to bid on the above items drop me a pm. If you let me know your maximum bid, I will then bid on your behalf at West Surrey.

Still not too late to donate auction items, and I will update this thread with new ones as they reach me.

Cheers.

CURRENT AUCTION ITEMS:

4 4 Ball West Surrey
11 4 Ball Cuddington

If you are not attending the day, but would like to bid on the above items drop me a pm. If you let me know your maximum bid, I will then bid on your behalf at west Surrey.

Cheers.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
CURRENT AUCTION ITEMS:

4 4 Ball West Surrey
11 4 Ball Cuddington

Cheers.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Picked up when in St Andrews for the AIG Women’s Open…following Lottie Woad.

Lottie is a member of my club and has been since age of seven. She is now World #1 Women Amateur…age 20. Her caddy for the tournament was our head pro Luke Bone…he has been her coach since the word go.

Earlier in the year Lottie won the Augusta Women’s Masters - final round played over Augusta National…that got her entry into four of the five professional majors this year.

Coming tenth in the Open Lottie won the Smyth Salver for best placed amateur…as it happens she was also equal best placed European player.

That she has great potential rather goes without saying. So I’ve got a few bits and pieces from her St Andrews exploits for the auction.

I have a few Tournament Players Planners for St Andrews Old Course - two in yards and one in metres. These were provided to players competing in the AIG Women’s Open last week. I do not know if St Andrews provides an equivalent for any non-tournament player playing the course - or whether they are produced specifically for professionals (as they can’t use technology to get round). As a result they are incredibly detailed - as you might imagine.

May be of interest to all who have played or might wish to play the Old Course. As a keepsake I am having one of the yards planners marked up by Lottie Woad’s caddy to show her final round, but if there is interest am willing to let that go also.

I’ll add a tournament programme with each planner.

IMG_1516.jpegIMG_1517.jpeg

Last edited: