Are you a slow golfer?

• Yes

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 70 87.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1147

Following on from the slow play thread, I'm intrigued to know what all of us forummers think of their own playing speed :unsure:

evemccc

Visit site
I’m a pretty quick golfer at my home course inc. in comps, with rarely any practice swings and decisiveness in shot/club selection - I play by feel in terms of distances as I know the course obviously really well and I think this is good training

If I’m paying a lot to visit a treat course however then I hate to feel rushed and do want to take photos, weigh-up shot choice, check yardage book, zap hazards etc. but I would still think I’m average speed at worst, as I rarely take practice swings and basically play ready golf

D

Deleted member 23270

I have worked in golf for over 40 years and can wholeheartedly tell you that there is no such thing as a slow golfer.
There appears to be only one slow golfer and that is the mysterious Sam Wonelse
So everyone is fast but some are less fast?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I have a short pre-address process for every shot that I go through, and some might see that as excessive. But I am told that it's nothing more than 'good practice'. Between shots I don't hang around gassing and I don't faff around on the green. I used to be too quick for my own good ☺