Ardglass 11th or 25th October, who is up for it?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
We are looking to get a bit fo a day out in ardglass sorted, I know there are a good few of you in England, Scotland and Wales that would love to play this course also so have a think about it.
Anyone travelling over, transport shouldnt be a problem as there will be a few of us heading in cars, I can certainly take a couple with their clubs.

There are a couple of open days which would lower the prices I'm not sure but prices are normally £45 it will be at least £5 to £10 cheaper if not more, It'd be nice to get numbers first before approaching them though.

I could do either day at the moment so add your name f you can make one of the dates.

1. Brendy (both dates good atm)

A couple of pics to wet your whistles.
1st_BehindGreen.jpg

12th_TeeBox.jpg

http://www.ardglassgolfclub.com/pictures.php

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Brendy

The 11th would be best for me but may be able to make 25th if that's what suits the majority. Been looking to play ardglass for a while now. Let's hope we can get this up and running.

janmolby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm not sure if I can make it as it's a long way from Letterkenny to Ardglass plus I've got a stag on the 3rd, a wedding on the 17th & another wedding on the 24th October. Put me down as a maybe for the 11th, a definite no-no if it's on the 25th.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
How far is it from Coleraine roughly i'm going back there in the summer if not to far i would love to play it it's on my list

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for that , its a bit far as ,the friday is our swally day of the holiday ,Rosapenna it is then its just an hour away
,thanks for the info

Steve

T

thecraw

Looks like a fabulous golf course and it also looks alot like a new course.I see from the website that its not new though.

Hope you guys enjoy your day and I want to see plents of photos hosted.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Its not far from RCD Vig, it really is an understated course, I think its is because it is a little more remote than RCD (which is in the heart of Newcastle, Ardglass is a small fishing village)

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
1. Brendy (both dates good atm pref 25th)
2.Mike_J_Golf pref 25th
3. Smange 11th possibly 25th
4. janmolby 11th possibly
5. Julsk10 25th
6. Ken_A both
7. Clubchamp both
8. Matt01 both

Come on you English, Scottish and Welsh daisies, anyone up for it?
For those who haven't put their name up, copy and paste my list and add your name and date preference.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would love an adventure across the water but it's an aweful long way on my own.
Now if anyone else was up for it, that's a different story.
Couldn't do the 25th as that is school hols and leave is impossible.

Maybe another time with some willing travellers.

DCB

Visit site
I've had a look at both flights and ferry info, alas, Troon doen't get much of a service in October and it's another 60miles or so down to Stranraer.

Maybe some other time.

Looked at Ardglass last time I was over there on hols a few years back. It was a tad breezy to say the least. :D