Anything noticeably wrong with this?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
You should do what I do Brendy. Go out for a game and forget to charge your battery and have to push the bleedin thing from the 3rd green onwards lol
That knocked the stuffing right outa me lol.
Im a carrier Phil, Trolleys are for old wimmins!
Pushing leccy trolleys I have to say wouldnt be top of my keep fit list :D

Phil2511

Global Moderator
www.britespark.org
The only carrying I do is from tee to tree lmao.

I tell you what though, after pushing it round and it only being 2 of us making play much faster than my usual 4 ball I was completely shattered walking off the 18th lol

Definitely an eye opener into how much I need to improve my fitness levels. DW Sports here I come so hope you have wide doorways and industrial strength machines hehe.

Philm

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The only carrying I do is from tee to tree lmao.

I tell you what though, after pushing it round and it only being 2 of us making play much faster than my usual 4 ball I was completely shattered walking off the 18th lol

Definitely an eye opener into how much I need to improve my fitness levels. DW Sports here I come so hope you have wide doorways and industrial strength machines hehe.

ah sorry about that im not a great slow player. ive the patience of a pea,

unfortunately playing slow gives me time to over think what i can do without thinking :) so i try to avoid it!

Phil

Phil2511

Global Moderator
www.britespark.org
Oh no Phil. I think it's what I need lol. You can be my PT instructor lol

We need to get a game arranged with Brendy, so I can see these super drives in person.

Heard that on Saturday morning there was alot of balls on the par 3 hole off the back of our range.

Philm

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Haha, its a pity the fence isnt electric, in the dark you would get to see the fireworks!:fore:Stinger 6 irons for the win!

teehee, i wouldnt be able to set her off, its a good 250yards away :)

so brendy, when is the rematch around bangorGC ? you smange vs me and gareth?

i dont have the large h/c to play with anymore either!

Phil

Phil2511

Global Moderator
www.britespark.org
Yeah Phil. The only thing is from checking CCTV camera footage the 6 irons were going over the fence on the RHS lol
While some 19stone monster blasted balls onto the par 3 course with what eye witnesse reports have simply described as a giant cotton bud.

I need to delve deeper to uncover these strange events of a calm Friday evening

Philm

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yeah Phil. The only thing is from checking CCTV camera footage the 6 irons were going over the fence on the RHS lol
I need to delve deeper to uncover these strange events of a calm Friday evening

i canna even reach that fence Phil unless i hit a really really good shank!

brendy was definitly booming some drives. think he might even drive the 17th if he went out for a wee round.

Phil