Ballyliffin 2013

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What the hell is the Thomas reference about?

You must have been too busy with Donna....AKA Hannah (she's actually quite a nice girl) if you missed the Thomas reference, won't mean anything now. Had to see it to believe it.

Still can't believe what Chris said about it though :eek:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Wouldnt happen to be the lady sat at the table near the bar perhaps whose neck consisted of two massive adams apples?

You must have been too busy with Donna....AKA Hannah (she's actually quite a nice girl) if you missed the Thomas reference, won't mean anything now. Had to see it to believe it.

GarethPGA

Visit site
Thanks boys, sounds like use all had fun. Hope to see use back next year and with great prizes like that think i might enter.
Well done to Brendy on organizing such a great weekend.
Thanks again
Gareth McCausland

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Thanks boys, sounds like use all had fun. Hope to see use back next year and with great prizes like that think i might enter.
Well done to Brendy on organizing such a great weekend.
Thanks again
Gareth McCausland
Cheers matey, motor was looking well too (certainly a lot cleaner than mine after the bit of mixed driving on the way up :) )

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
lol what an awesome bunch of male specimens! haha. was that when JB and Bill "disappeared" a while? we could have had a whole team of beauts!

Just to freshen up ya understand ;)

Gotta wonder how I had 34 points on Saturday and 31 on the Sunday with a tiny right hand like in that photo :eek:

Also just remembered.......THOMAS View attachment 6856

How ya had that score after 25 pints each nite amazed me

AAAH Thomas, yes , wow .. ............... so aptly named Steve

Nearly as mind boggling as the Elf forums convo poo ba po po ... Hannah on the other hand :thup: