Anyone know a trolley that fits in the car without taking the bag off?

idkwia

Visit site
This may sound lazy but I just don't like having to fix my bag on to my trolley when I arrive at the course and then take it off again when I finish. So I am looking to find a trolley that once the bag is affixed the trolley simply folds and collapses in such a way that I can then load it straight into the boot of the car and then out again the next time I play. Anyone know of such a trolley please?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Obvious statement but it depends on the car. Its going to have to be a biggy to take a trolley with bag attached.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you are that lazy, I would suggest that you look for a car with a boot that will be big enough to do what you want rather than the other way round.

hth

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
saw a bloke get trolley and bag out, set up, hit maybe 50 balls on range then wheel back to car, dismantle and drive off...... doesnt make sense!!

I fish regular and cant wait to get a bait in the water but always strip down, re setup everything each trip, doesnt take long

ford transit maybe?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Can't you just get the chauffeur to do it as you enjoy a post match drink in the bar? :D :p

Not that I like them but wouldn't one of the big 4x4's mummy takes Johnny to school in (although they only live half a mile away) do the job with the seats down

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
This may sound lazy but I just don't like having to fix my bag on to my trolley when I arrive at the course and then take it off again when I finish. So I am looking to find a trolley that once the bag is affixed the trolley simply folds and collapses in such a way that I can then load it straight into the boot of the car and then out again the next time I play. Anyone know of such a trolley please?

Sorry bud but this is rediculous,it takes seconds to do and is simple,this is pure laziness.I dont know you but if you feel this is a hardship what are you like in everyday life. :mad:

T

thecraw

1994-toyota-pickup-010.jpg

Think its one of these that you'll be needing!

Owen_Thomas_14

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ive seen this be done before but the guy was disabled in some way and he drove his trike thing into a big minibus. If your not disabled get a grip to be honest

ianshearin

Club Champion
Visit site
To be honest the OP was asking for suggestions on a trolley, not to be ridiculed or judged on his reasons.

I like the look of that Tribag, can't seem to find any prices for it though, a quick google search didnt bring up anything.
Has anyone bought or used a tribag?