Another Golf Vlogs UK video, another 3 hole match

Thenearlygoodgolfer

Visit site
I posted a thread on this the other week about Liam needing to change it up, i guess he doesnt read these threads haha

Another 3 hole match featuring someone who is always in his videos.....im done with this channel

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
To be fair though, it is winter, the weather is crap and from what I understand their home course has either been shut or on reduced holes so very hard to produce too much variety of content. there have been Portugal videos from his recent trips, a wedge testing video etc so I'd say the variety is there

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Guy is a cretin.

He's worse than watching Man United playing and that says something. Then again if he's getting another thread started about him he's doing something right as he's getting more social media exposure which is key to him, no such thing as bad advertising?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Last night I watched his video about his round after having a lesson and trying to integrate it. Was a 15 hole Stableford comp I believe, and although he didn't think he hit the ball well, he finished 2nd in it. I found that video quite interesting, and it wasn't the 3-hole match format. OMP was back and playing with him as well which is nice.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I watched his wedge fitting with Titleist and found it quite interesting. And turns out I did a Titleist Thursday fitting with the same fitter about two and a half years ago as well, I recognised him as soon as he appeared on the vid.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I posted a thread on this the other week about Liam needing to change it up, i guess he doesnt read these threads haha

Another 3 hole match featuring someone who is always in his videos.....im done with this channel

You also said on the same course, well he's at Prestatyn this time, maybe he did read your post after all.......

Neeko1988

Visit site
I watch his videos and although some are a bit repetitive I think all round Liam is a good guy. As above what he’s done for Josh is first class.

I think it’s a different offering to the usual Crossfield, Rick Shiels etc although I do think James Robinson’s videos are good!

sussexhacker

Visit site
I think it’s to drag out the length of the video
He’ll start explaining something then cut to another shot where he starts again

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I think it's trying to be edgy and creative, unfortunately it fails big time and just annoys.

And why oh why do YouTubers think that they need some snappy catchphrase near the start of their vlog?
Just don't do it, and don't do it EVER.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
One thing that bugs me a bit, he keeps saying he's a really good putter but on the videos all I ever see is him leaving putts short! :LOL: He never seems to hole much to back up his claims.

sussexhacker

Visit site
I think it's trying to be edgy and creative, unfortunately it fails big time and just annoys.

And why oh why do YouTubers think that they need some snappy catchphrase near the start of their vlog?
Just don't do it, and don't do it EVER.

If I ever feel one of his videos could be interesting I skip the first 3/4 minutes and I get straight to the content and miss the worlds most annoying catchphrase and the multiple asks for subscribers/likes

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think without doubt the stuff he has done to help Josh via his channel has been excellent and I feel beyond reproach and has added a new dimension. It has be great to see Josh flourish since the Mizuno fitting and playing some decent golf. As for the other stuff, yest it's samey but isn't that something you could accuse the vast majority of channels of (and I know mine is as guilty as any!!)