And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sanchez wants to win - and win the big trophies , he is one player that would take from Arsenal , his work ethic is amazing , the match against Bournemouth was prob a penny dropping for him that some in the team just don't seem to care about the team - 3 minutes left , Sanchez is desperate to get the game going again to get a winner - what's Giroud doing - some stupid dance celebrating.

He knows he won't win a big trophy at Arsenal and it's frustrating for him - expect him to be at Madrid or City next year

One place he won`t be is Liverpool , as for city , no way , they are an team that's getting old , Juv or PSG maybe , I think he will stay as he has already played in spain , Chinese league maybe but he wants to win and play all the time so that is a long shot , how Arsenal go from now onwards will say where he goes plus who we bring in this summer ............................EYG

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seriously Liverpool are pants without the penalty they have produced nothing and they are there for the taking,wether we can or not is another thing.

Once again pressing high and all over the park just hope they tire.

Phil Jones is just no where near good enough and Pogba today is headless,time for Jose to earn his wages.

Mignolet superb so far.

Well the answer is coming on now , Rooney ........................EYG

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Convinced that dip around the pitch at old Trafford contributes massively to the poor quality of corners. Really impedes the corner takers run. They can't get set properly and inevitably make poor contact or don't flight it properly.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. There is no way that was a foul, let alone a booking. The commentators described it as "a lunge" which is just ridiculous. Football has gone soft.

Lovren always looked in control of the challenge to me.
Harsh.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a horrible feeling that Liverpool are going to snatch one on the break.
I'm really not feeling good about today's game.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Pogba is absolutely kite, he must be devaluing at an astonishing rate!

He couldn't win a 1 ticket raffle 😂

Last edited:

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Man U goal came from a foul throw, shouldn't have stood.
Ball was thrown from top of head in a downward motion, rather than behind the head.
However this seems to happen a lot lately, seems to be the latest issue

D

Deleted member 15344

Not the worst point - good to see the Old Trafford Officials working well for the home side as usual - Herrera going to hold his face , embarrassment

D

Deleted member 16999

:whoo: :whoo: Bottle went, cashed out at £24.73: :rofl:
Good decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.