And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well looking at the line up, I think once Liverpool go down 2-nil Klipperty will have realised he should have started his better players first, this could be a real grubbing as that team of Liverpool's looks very weak by comparison imo .

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'd get Pogba off, he's giving the ball away and that's a stupid pen to give away. As for Phil Jones, he's a big worry in any defensive line up.

Last edited:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Isn't handball meant to be intentional now?
domt get me wrong. I'd still want it for my team. But jumping naturally as he did and mis timing it isn't intentional. Is it?

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Isn't handball meant to be intentional now?
domt get me wrong. I'd still want it for my team. But jumping naturally as he did and mis timing it isn't intentional. Is it?

Maybe that's how he wanted it to look? Disguised handball ,made it look like he was going up for a header.

He didn't seem to complain that much.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wow if my Arsenal mates saw this they would disown you.

Obviously Spurs are not the team of the moment Chelsea are.
Nice to have you back though always a laugh

They playing the best football like or not , took WBA apart yesterday , next few games will see if Chelsea will go on but they are in the best position and with no European football they will be hard to catch .........but if Costa goes to china then it will change things for sure , the Chinese got him on the menu already , no .10 Brazilian chicken cooked spainish style with rice .................EYG

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Maybe that's how he wanted it to look? Disguised handball ,made it look like he was going up for a header.

You think he's that clever, I don't, he's lost his head and I can see him walking if Clattenburg sees his antics off the ball.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

Nope, he's arm didnt make a second ovement, i doubt anyone when a ball is crossed in thinks ".I'll try and get my hand subtly in the way instead of my head".

That said he is having a mare!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Seriously Liverpool are pants without the penalty they have produced nothing and they are there for the taking,wether we can or not is another thing.

Once again pressing high and all over the park just hope they tire.

Phil Jones is just no where near good enough and Pogba today is headless,time for Jose to earn his wages.

Mignolet superb so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.