And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oh and the whole Italian defence!

Yup. Them plus German midfield. Neur or Buffon in goal. Not seen a decent striker but let's go for Levandoski. That would be quite a team.

I wonder if Conte will go raiding his old Juve team? Well worth asking the question as they are some back 4.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I see Palace have bid £25m for Benteke, shouldn't there be a decimal point in there somewhere 😜

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I see Palace have bid £25m for Benteke, shouldn't there be a decimal point in there somewhere 😜

Would be a decent signing,he'll get goals if you know how to play him.
Liverpool bought him & seemed to expect him to totally change his style of play.

D

Deleted member 16999

Were's Palace getting all this money from? Have they been bought out? Or is it the TV money?

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our season rests on keeping our keys players, especially Kante, although I think he will be leaving. £20m release clause being quoted. Add in some additions, another pacey striker required in my opinion. Then the champions league will be ours! 😜

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Our season rests on keeping our keys players, especially Kante, although I think he will be leaving. £20m release clause being quoted. Add in some additions, another pacey striker required in my opinion. Then the champions league will be ours! 😜

With the crazy prices being spent & quoted so far,£20m for Kante looks like a bargain.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Everyone's rich now, even Sunderland. The world's gone man when Crystal Palace are bidding that much for a player. It makes the drop to the championship even scarier now though.

We had an American investor plough in money towards the end of last season

Status
Not open for further replies.