And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
The total amount spent in this transfer window is just crazy.
How do the other major leagues in Europe compare?

Kate Abdo tho 👌

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My favourite tweet for a long while :)

The fight between Spurs and Everton for Moussa Sissoko is like a couple of blokes with beer goggles with only one bird left in the club

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
To Newcastle fans, or watchers.

25m for Wijnaldum, or 30m for Sissoko.

If you were another prem club, who would have the better deal?

I can handle the truth!!!!!:)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Muppet from EFL on Sky Sports proudly saying how he predicted that the last 3 hours of the window would be the busiest. Would that be before or after you predicted that the sun would rise in the morning? :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 16999

To Newcastle fans, or watchers.

25m for Wijnaldum, or 30m for Sissoko.

If you were another prem club, who would have the better deal?

I can handle the truth!!!!!:)

I'm over the moon the Sissoko deal has fell through, wouldn't want either of them, both produced the odd 15 minutes in the odd game, just no consistencey.

You've probably got the best deal as tbh I can't see Sissoko improving Spurs and he will have the media attention. Klopp will probably have tight reins on Wijnauldum and get the best out of him.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm over the moon the Sissoko deal has fell through, wouldn't want either of them, both produced the odd 15 minutes in the odd game, just no consistencey.

You've probably got the best deal as tbh I can't see Sissoko improving Spurs and he will have the media attention. Klopp will probably have tight reins on Wijnauldum and get the best out of him.

You dont count on this question. :whoo:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site

With respect , only Spurs and Everton going for Sissoko tells you something about the player.

D

Deleted member 16999

With respect , only Spurs and Everton going for Sissoko tells you something about the player.
Steady tiger I seem to remember you's were in for Perez with us, so both you and Spurs were our competition for players.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Mingolet to stay as No 1 then :rofl:
Where's your Left Back?

Well Karius has 2 hands, so that gives him an advantage over Mignolet.

No left back - very poor.

I dont believe in expensive signings being the be all and end all, but I think Klopp would give Arsene a run for his money in the frugality stakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.