And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Just ignore him,if he doesn't get the attention that he obviously craves he might get bored & turn his attention to something else.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Interesting game tomorrow and if United win they go level on points with City. The top six now a mini league and so each definitely archetypal six pointers. If anything City look the weakest of them all which given their spend and getting Pep in seems funny

D

Deleted member 16999

Interesting game tomorrow and if United win they go level on points with City. The top six now a mini league and so each definitely archetypal six pointers. If anything City look the weakest of them all which given their spend and getting Pep in seems funny
Surely that depends on the City result?

D

Deleted member 15344

That's interesting, Liverpool weren't good enough for him then and you think it will be the same now with Klopp?

Don't believe I said anything about any team not being good enough for him then or now

I just don't see us signing Sanchez , don't see Klopp going for him when he looks to leave in the summer

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't believe I said anything about any team not being good enough for him then or now

I just don't see us signing Sanchez , don't see Klopp going for him when he looks to leave in the summer

Well if he turned you down you obviously wasn't good enough for him, you didn't have to say it.

FWIW I agree, I also think Sanchez wouldn't go to Liverpool even if Klopp is now there.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well if he turned you down you obviously wasn't good enough for him, you didn't have to say it.

FWIW I agree, I also think Sanchez wouldn't go to Liverpool even if Klopp is now there.

Sanchez will end up at Madrid I believe - will replace Benzema who will end up at PSG with Verratti going to Barce.

D

Deleted member 15344

You might be right but you don't seem to have any belief that Liverpool can win big trophies.

Serious question, when do you think Liverpool can compete for a big trophy?

Are we onto a different subject now ? When did I say I don't have belief that we can win big trophies ?

As for your question - we could we be competing for a big trophy this season, have to see how it goes and then with Klopp can see us building further to mount challenges for big trophies each season.

Status
Not open for further replies.