And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Sticking with it. Not a red for me. super harsh.

I agree, watching the replays that's a very harsh red, it's not reckless, he's in control, he just gets the top if the ball but goes through Ramsey but there's no real intent imo, it's a yellow all day for me and the red changed the game and the result imo.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Here's a thought.

IF, Chelsea won 20 straight games on the run, would that be a bigger achievement than Arsenal's unbeaten league season?

It's OK, Sean, we know your answer.;)

Not for me. Arsenals total for that season has already been beaten, but for me it's still the greatest title win the pressure towards the end must have been immense.

Even if if piers did cheat to keep it intact against Portsmouth.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can see why Eddie Howe is being touted to replace Wenger.

Howe's team can play some beautiful stuff but doesn't always get what he deserves. He'll fit right in. 😷

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I can see why Eddie Howe is being touted to replace Wenger.

Howe's team can play some beautiful stuff but doesn't always get what he deserves. He'll fit right in. 😷

Not sure why he would want to go to Arsenal, in 8 years he's brought Bournemouth from League 2 to a potential top 10 PL club which I think could do even more with, why go to Arsenal when he will get far more satisfaction making Bournemouth a side pushing for a European spot without the shackles he'd find himself under especially if Whinger went upstairs.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Play great football, get a man set off, let a 3 goal lead slip. Yep, he's our man. sign him up. :p

Got a lot of time for him. Great young manager. :thup:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not sure why he would want to go to Arsenal, in 8 years he's brought Bournemouth from League 2 to a potential top 10 PL club which I think could do even more with, why go to Arsenal when he will get far more satisfaction making Bournemouth a side pushing for a European spot without the shackles he'd find himself under especially if Whinger went upstairs.

Assuming he wants to of course. With all due respect to Bournemouth, he might want to manage a bigger club wherever and whenever that might be.

jp5

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
A point away to Bournemouth is an excellent result nowadays? Gee.

Got to question why we didn't start the game with the urgency we finished it with.

D

Deleted member 1740

Nice to see Swansea win, I have a real dislike for "big sam" and his yard dog football.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A point away to Bournemouth is an excellent result nowadays? Gee.

Got to question why we didn't start the game with the urgency we finished it with.

Watching the interviews last night they kept talking about the great character to come back from 3-0 down. Not once did they mention the attitude/character to get to 3-0 down lol

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watching the interviews last night they kept talking about the great character to come back from 3-0 down. Not once did they mention the attitude/character to get to 3-0 down lol

Bournemouth deserve some credit for last nights performance, don't make it all about Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.