And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Checked the odds just after Arsenal scored their first goal. 33/1. Wish I'd had a few of quid on it then as I can see them going on to win it from here.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Let them breathe a little longer and give a little hope and then just finish 'em off with a killer punch,

Straight red.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thought the ref got that red spot on

I thought it was a poor decision and probably should have been a yellow. Wasn't a two footed lunge but more a mistimed poor challenge. Any criticism of Ramsey for going down like he'd been shot and then being back up and running around OK 2 minutes later?

This isn't aimed at you so much Homer but more those that criticised Jones for his reaction that got the West Ham player sent off yesterday.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I thought it was a poor decision and probably should have been a yellow. Wasn't a two footed lunge but more a mistimed poor challenge. Any criticism of Ramsey for going down like he'd been shot and then being back up and running around OK 2 minutes later?

This isn't aimed at you so much Homer but more those that criticised Jones for his reaction that got the West Ham player sent off yesterday.

Ramsey has previous too, ok, last time his leg was mangled, but it was obviously a dive, just a one legged one.

Status
Not open for further replies.