Deleted member 16999

:whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

An if you know your history,
It's enough to make your heart go

:whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
I presume you mean for Gala.......you would have been too young for St. Etienne away in the 70's, wouldn't you?

Yeah too young for Euro aways 70's but one of dads mates who was like an unofficial grandad went and came back with lumps and bumps all over his semi bald head. Utter mayhem by all accounts but then that was norm for most of our away games in those days!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Everton played to their strengths. Strong running, hard tackling, good battling from big rom.

There is no excuse for not having that intensity every single game. You don't have to wait for the lights.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Would like to have seen a bit more aggression from arsenal. That was a fight tonight and they weren't right up for it. Some good shows but not all.

Should have hooked theo earlier and got Giroud on earlier.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Only half the Arsenal team turned up tonight.

Walcott,chamberlin and even Ozil were way below par and you cant afford to carry passengers,i would also question Wenger and why he left it so late to put Giroud on,walcott could still be playing and not look like scoring.

Good news though Utd will be 4th by the new year.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Only half the Arsenal team turned up tonight.

Walcott,chamberlin and even Ozil were way below par and you cant afford to carry passengers,i would also question Wenger and why he left it so late to put Giroud on,walcott could still be playing and not look like scoring.

Good news though Utd will be 4th by the new year.

Not sure I'd agree only half the team turned up. I thought they were the better side for large periods of the game either side of the Everton equaliser and then got undone at a set piece. I will admit that Walcott was poor but I thought Ozil did enough, Not sure Chamberlain got the ball enough, certainly where he good do some damage. Not doubting they (Arsenal) will have to up their game big time for the trip to City as I think Pep will want a massive reaction after the Leicester debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.