And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
There is going to be more of these head scratchers this summer. Mane for £34m, Ibe for £15m. Decent player but £15m? Agents must be buzzing around PL teams this year. Easy money for them.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
There is going to be more of these head scratchers this summer. Mane for £34m, Ibe for £15m. Decent player but £15m? Agents must be buzzing around PL teams this year. Easy money for them.
I thought Ibe was suppose to be the next big thing.

D

Deleted member 1740

Using Fellaini as the barometer, it's a fair price for ibe :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1740

:rofl:

He could well be the next big thing but clubs don't seem to have patience any more. Equally, maybe players don't either.

Having watched him, he needs to improve with his final ball and lift his head up. He always runs into players.

Most people fell for the spiel that he was better than Sterling, I never though. :D

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Surprised he was let go.

You would think Klopp could knock a bit of football sense into him.

Could turn out to be a good move for the lad.

D

Deleted member 1740

Surprised he was let go.

You would think Klopp could knock a bit of football sense into him.

Could turn out to be a good move for the lad.

I wasn't, he has ability just hasn't got a football brain.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Having watched him, he needs to improve with his final ball and lift his head up. He always runs into players.

Most people fell for the spiel that he was better than Sterling, I never though. :D

Did make me laugh at the time when they were all giving it the old
'Ibe's better than Sterling anyway' 😳.

Let's be honest £15m buys you nothing these days in the Prem,so could be a good move for Ibe & Bournmouth.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Poxy Friday night!

Which one for you? I see we are the first Monday night game, that's screwed up 3 people's arrangements that I know of already.

I see the Chelsea v Man Utd fixture has no date on the Chelsea website but showing as Sunday with no kick off time on the Utd website. Really helpful the day before H4H. :angry:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

Sunderland V Everton, 6 miles away and they've moved it to the monday night, I go to Gleneagles on the sunday!!!!! Not a big game, leave the thing alone. aaaargh

D

Deleted member 1740

Which one for you? I see we are the first Monday night game, that's screwed up 3 people's arrangements that I know of already.

I see the Chelsea v Man Utd fixture has no date on the Chelsea website but showing as Sunday with no kick off time on the Utd website. Really helpful the day before H4H. :angry:

Be a tasty one as well against West Ham.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site

We got the first Friday 19th Aug home to soton.
The Chelsea v United match will be Sunday at least (we're in Europa league) but they haven't confirmed as still chance of Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.