And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I think the fact that Mourinho is getting his new players early is a very positive sign.
That way they have a pre-season with their new team mates.
United definitely in with a shout if they get Pogba too!

So, are you starting to enjoy the Jose journey, I always said, with united's war chest and structure and the way he goes about his preparation, Jose would be very dangerous if he ended up there against anywhere else in the PL, minimum top 3 but with a strong confident start, runners up at least!

Is Pogba really worth the money being reported?
From what I've seen he does look good,But is he £100m+ good?

PS I'd take him at Chelsea.

Nobody is worth £100m, but if he ends up at united for any amount of money, he'll be a huge threat and a massive asset to the team/squad that Jose is building!

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So, are you starting to enjoy the Jose journey, I always said, with united's war chest and structure and the way he goes about his preparation, Jose would be very dangerous if he ended up there against anywhere else in the PL, minimum top 3 but with a strong confident start, runners up at least!

Nobody is worth £100m, but if he ends up at united for any amount of money, he'll be a huge threat and a massive asset to the team/squad that Jose is building!

Nobody is worth £20m really.
It really is madness when you think about it.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I am really looking forward to the meltdown when he realises it is too big a task for him and he gets annoyed by all the pressure.

Wishfull thinking Freddie?
It certainly adds a bit more spice to the Arsenal v Utd fixtures.
Jose really does know how to get to Wenger.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Is Pogba really worth the money being reported?
From what I've seen he does look good,But is he £100m+ good?

PS I'd take him at Chelsea.

Not sure Pogba is worth that much, considering it didn't work out that well last time. He has improved but by no means the stand out players of the EC's. Think Jose is being canny getting all the deals done early so everyone can gel and have a full pre-season together

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Leicester have already done some great business, which appears to have gone under the radar. Mendy and Musa signed this week :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
When are all these world class players going to arrive that Klopp was suppose to attract? 🙄

As I've said before without European football, how many will want to come to Liverpool when there is a chance to go elsewhere and play CL/Europa League. I think it really is a big part of a lot of deals this year and it must be hard to attract big names without a guarantee they'll be playing European football after the coming season either.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
As I've said before without European football, how many will want to come to Liverpool when there is a chance to go elsewhere and play CL/Europa League. I think it really is a big part of a lot of deals this year and it must be hard to attract big names without a guarantee they'll be playing European football after the coming season either.

Hey, cant we have a rest from the Liverpool-fest for two months, until the season starts.:thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.