And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

Klopp, direct response to a Liv supporter saying Jose will be gone by christmas depending on results.

Yeah i thought so, have you seen his CV?

You're making yourself look like a right knob.

D

Deleted member 16999

Yeah i thought so, have you seen his CV?

You're making yourself look like a right knob.
Here we go again!
I’m fully aware of Klopp’s PL record thanks :thup:
You can comment about us being relegated!
The other one makes a comment which could apply to every manager in the PL and yet my comment is picked up on.
Once again Liv fan reacts to a comment about their club. :confused:

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
One for the Arsenal fans.

Talking to Bro in law last night, he is an Arsenal fan and was winding himself up by quoting Arsene who apparantly has said " he stayed on to long". After a five min rant, I mentioned that yup he did, but look at the manager you now have. He plays the style of football you are going to love. Yet if he had gone a couple of years ago you could of had who? Mourinho for example. I mentioned every cloud and all that. Was it worth a couple of years of pain to right man or not. Or will time tell?
Thoughts Arsenal.

I find it bloomin' hard to criticise a man who brought so much to my club...
Yep, he probably did stay too long but that's history now...

Onwards and hopefully upwards...

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Here we go again!
The other one makes a comment which could apply to every manager in the PL and yet my comment is picked up on.

It was funny though.

I mentioned a few days ago about not getting a bus parade for playing attractive football ( Liverpool) and having to grind out results. Like all teams that have won the prem title. Like when City did v QPR to win there first, and was accused of gloating.

D

Deleted member 16999

It was funny though.

I mentioned a few days ago about not getting a bus parade for playing attractive football ( Liverpool) and having to grind out results. Like all teams that have won the prem title. Like when City did v QPR to win there first, and was accused of gloating.
You can’t win mate, I’ve praised their football, their players and supported them in Europe when the other English sides were knocked out, been given grief on here for it :blah: :blah: :blah: some of their fans can say what they like and it’s tolerated even when factually incorrect or they can have bantz, but there’s obviously a line somewhere, which I think moves, and if you cross it your chastised and insulted or have your integrity questioned.
Each to their own though mate, too old and honest to change.

Last edited by a moderator:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You can’t win mate, I’ve praised their football, their players and supported them in Europe when the other English sides were knocked out, been given grief on here for it :blah: :blah: :blah: some of their fans can say what they like and it’s tolerated even when factually incorrect or they can have bantz, but there’s obviously a line somewhere, which I think moves, and if you cross it your chastised and insulted.
Each to their own though mate, too old and honest to change.
All fans will defend their team that’s football.

funny Jose said the ref turned up to do a baseball game and he had to tell him it was a soccer match.

You can’t do that in the prem , wonder if it’s ok in a friendly.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
All fans will defend their team that’s football.

funny Jose said the ref turned up to do a baseball game and he had to tell him it was a soccer match.

You can’t do that in the prem , wonder if it’s ok in a friendly.

I will go on record and say I don't like Maureen, just coz of his negative antics
( most of the time), plus his football is uninspiring, But I will say that I thought his Baseball comments were funny, very funny. And I thought if another manager had said it eg Klopp,or Pep it would of been taken differently. But coz its Maureen it comes across as a bitter and twisted.
Funniest comment of the season is when Klopp was asked about Maureen who said
" I would expect to win the prem league if I had spent 1/4 Billion". Klopp said " it is my aim this season to make Maureen smile".
Edit to say, both quotes are not word for word but along those lines so don't bother googling said quotes. 😁👍

D

Deleted member 1740

Here we go again!
you said and i quote " I guess winning nowt and dancing on the sidelines looks better on a CV ", not a mention about PL records

Yeah i did and i've put my money where my mouth is, i never said it as a little snidey dig to get at another poster

I expect inaccurate snidey shyte being posted by others, not by you though.

D

Deleted member 16999

I expect inaccurate snidey shyte being posted by others, not by you though.
You posted a “full strength” Everton side, no it wasn’t, players missing through injury or World Cup duty, then looks a crackin bet, no mention you actually put your money on it.

We were discussing the PL and PL managers, you’ve expected me to read between the lines on your comment on you betting, but I’m meant to post word perfect about Klopp?

So you’ll have to clarify what was inaccurate.

D

Deleted member 1740

You posted a “full strength” Everton side, no it wasn’t, players missing through injury or World Cup duty,
Here's evertons starting 11 last night, Everton XI: Stekelenburg, Coleman, Jagielka, Keane, Baines, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Sigurdsson, Sandro, Tosun, Richarlison, exception of Pickford and walcott thats arguably your best side so i'll stand by my full strength comment.
then looks a crackin bet, no mention you actually put your money on it.
I did back it, do you wanna see my receipt??

We were discussing the PL and PL managers, you’ve expected me to read between the lines on your comment on you betting, but I’m meant to post word perfect about Klopp?

So you’ll have to clarify what was inaccurate.

You're expecting us to read between the lines with your vague snidey comment.

For the record "winning nowt " is inaccurate, he's won 2 Bundesliga tittles.

D

Deleted member 16999

You're expecting us to read between the lines with your vague snidey comment.

For the record "winning nowt " is inaccurate, he's won 2 Bundesliga tittles.
I watched the match and I’m fully aware of who played and who was missing, not full strength, end of.
Don’t care what bets you put on, but saying just put money on Everton getting relegated and it looks a cracking bet are 2 different things.

Again, the conversation was about PL.

You’re the only one confused about the nowt comment.

D

Deleted member 1740

I watched the match and I’m fully aware of who played and who was missing, not full strength, end of.
in your opinion
Don’t care what bets you put on, but saying just put money on Everton getting relegated and it looks a cracking bet are 2 different things.
again, its my opinion and after i'd posted on here i backed it, whats the issue?

Again, the conversation was about PL.
your initisl snidey post didnt say that

You’re the only one confused about the nowt comment.

I'm not confused, i saw it as a snidey dig at LP just because he thinks JM will be gone by christmas.

Like i've said, i dont expect snidey digs from you.

D

Deleted member 16999

I'm not confused, i saw it as a snidey dig at LP just because he thinks JM will be gone by christmas.

Like i've said, i dont expect snidey digs from you.
Jose has improved Utd year on year since he took over and won trophies, he repeats comments he’s made before, suddenly LP thinks a bad start and he’ll be gone by Christmas if not before, why would any less succesful managers be anymore secure in that scenario?

As a blue I trust my opinion of them more than yours, just one question, is Steklenburg our No1?

The issue that doesn’t exist with your bet is that I/we have nothing else to go on apart from that initial inaccurate post.

Not giving any snidey digs, happy to answer anyone on here, not hide and dodge questions like LP and others do when it gets a bit rough.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well i opened a can of worms this morning. My point was that Jose was being irresponsible and unfair on the staff at Utd. Utd will have put a huge amount of effort and time into that tour, build up and during. In one interview he undoes that work, dismisses the relationships built up in the planning. I feel for the staff he has hung out to dry.

Clearly these tours have nothing to do with pre season. They are all about marketing, spreading the word etc around the globe. However, they bring in the money that pays the big wages, allows the big transfer fees. Managers have to suck them up because they benefit from the cash generated. They can't have it both ways. Jose is just an employee after all, he has some corporate responsibility, same as every employee.