And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I very much doubt they're fans of those clubs, all of those clubs ( aswell as chelsea,spurs and arsenal) have been all over Europe recently with excellent behaviour, nothing like what happened last night.

Ticket holding regulars who go to every game I imagine. These look like ticketless chavs who've just gone over for a jolly.
And of course theres those fountain push thugs who are European regulars as well 😉

D

Deleted member 1740

Ticket holding regulars who go to every game I imagine. These look like ticketless chavs who've just gone over for a jolly.
And of course theres those fountain push thugs who are European regulars as well 😉

Definitely english though.

Marty isnt a thug, just daft.

D

Deleted member 15344

So looks like everyone is reporting that Hazard is on his way to Madrid for €88mil - I’m guessing with Pulasic coming in they have him as his replacement. Massive loss to Chelsea who look like losing their manager as well. Interesting times ahead for the club

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Police were saying last night it was only a handful of England fans that provoked the initial trouble and it then escalated. It really needs the true England fans to be outing these idiots to the local police. A lot of fans that pay lots of money home and away to watch England are getting tarnished with this hooligan tag. Yes there are definitely idiot minorities but there has to be a way to sort it for the good of the masses

Fish

Banned
Visit site
So looks like everyone is reporting that Hazard is on his way to Madrid for €88mil - I’m guessing with Pulasic coming in they have him as his replacement. Massive loss to Chelsea who look like losing their manager as well. Interesting times ahead for the club

The initial fee is £88.5m but with add-ons should yield £130m.

He goes with all our blessings, and like when any top, influential player leaves a club, you don’t harp on it, you brush yourself down and crack on, you don’t implode like everyone expects!

I think there’s been too much said between Juve & Chelsea for Sarri to stay now, he wants away from England, he wants to return to Italy, Juve want him, so Chelsea simply want a fair compensation figure (£5m) for him.

I think even with all the baggage currently surrounding the club, anyone who writes us off and takes us too lightly is a fool.

D

Deleted member 15344

The initial fee is £88.5m but with add-ons should yield £130m.

He goes with all our blessings, and like when any top, influential player leaves a club, you don’t harp on it, you brush yourself down and crack on, you don’t implode like everyone expects!

I think there’s been too much said between Juve & Chelsea for Sarri to stay now, he wants away from England, he wants to return to Italy, Juve want him, so Chelsea simply want a fair compensation figure (£5m) for him.

I think even with all the baggage currently surrounding the club, anyone who writes us off and takes us too lightly is a fool.
It’s hard to see how you are going to replace his impact on the pitch - he was massive for the team , it’s not about imploding it’s losing your best and one real true world class player and being unable to replace him. Could be a big struggle next season - who picks up his mantle. Right now unless something changes - they could be a serious threat to dropping out of the top 6

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It’s hard to see how you are going to replace his impact on the pitch - he was massive for the team , it’s not about imploding it’s losing your best and one real true world class player and being unable to replace him. Could be a big struggle next season - who picks up his mantle. Right now unless something changes - they could be a serious threat to dropping out of the top 6
Why? They lose a manager wanting to go and attract someone who brings new ideas and energy to the dressing room. They get a significant fee for Hazard and can set about strengthening the side. It could be a blessing in disguise and aside from Liverpool and City being definite top four sides, I don't know what United will do and whether Ole can rebuild to get them top four and will Spurs splash some cash and strengthen. I think Europa league will hurt any top four chance Arsenal have so of the six likely contenders you can definitely make a case for Chelsea getting in there

D

Deleted member 1418

If the Dutch had a couple of decent strikers we'd might be in trouble!!

Great chance to win it there.