And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

Ingurland fans living Upto their Grade A Knob status in Porto. Gobshites the majority of them.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is it being held in Portugal because they are one of the 4 teams that qualified or is the location for the finals chosen before they know the 4 finalists?

This isn't any kind of criticism, I just wondered if they waited until they knew the 4 teams that had qualified and then picked one to stage the finals or if it was chosen beforehand. It would just seem a bit strange to host a finals in a country such as Azerbaijan (as a completely random example) if it was Spain, Portugal, France and Italy that had qualified.

D

Deleted member 15344

I'd round the scumbags up and give them all six months inside ................................. minimum.

It’s amazing - they have just had a final in Madrid - 120,000 in the City and bar the odd isolated idiot there is no major incidents.

20k England fans and look what happens - every single time , it won’t be long before they start to ban England fans and rightly so

D

Deleted member 16999

Unfortunately England Fans come from EVERY Club and 99% are decent well behaved fans.

D

Deleted member 1740

Are these fans though or just a bunch of chavs who’ve gone out for a massive lash up.

Have you forgotten about the Ingurland fans behaviour in Amsterdam pissing and throwing bikes into the river?? Singing anti IRA songs in irish pubs etc

I think theyre fans of smaller clubs who think thats the right way to act.

D

Deleted member 16999

Have you forgotten about the Ingurland fans behaviour in Amsterdam pissing and throwing bikes into the river?? Singing anti IRA songs in irish pubs etc

I think theyre fans of smaller clubs who think thats the right way to act.
I’m not for one minute defending the idiots, but so far there has been 3 arrests from an estimated 20,000 England fans out there, the idiots last night were estimated to be between 30-50 strong.