And, we’re off.......2018/2019

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
After turning spurs down for years the family finally agreed a settlement after their business was burned down following a campaign of bomb threats and violence. Is that the “right way” you was referring too?

Would genuinely love to know how the club was respjnsbile for burning down the business and the bomb threats. Because if there's evidence surely you've shared that with the authorities? A football club threatening to bomb a small business and kill its directors - surely the police would be interested in that.

The director knew he had a chance to fill his pension pot and quite rightly played hardball. He did very well out of it, trust me.

Best not to try sound smart and get into things you know very little about eh?

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Would genuinely love to know how the club was respjnsbile for burning down the business and the bomb threats. Because if there's evidence surely you've shared that with the authorities? A football club threatening to bomb a small business and kill its directors - surely the police would be interested in that.

The director knew he had a chance to fill his pension pot and quite rightly played hardball. He did very well out of it, trust me.

Best not to try sound smart and get into things you know very little about eh?

Oooh... Have I hit a nerve? 😂

D

Deleted member 15344

What a second half from Spurs - amazing from Moura - all English CL Final