And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 18121

Not sure I'll bother trying to stream the game tonight, but I hope Ajax get an early goal and kill it off.

D

Deleted member 15344

So Liverpool have been given their ticket allocations

It’s a 68,000 seat stadium

Liverpool tickets. - 16,000 😲

Edit - it’s 68,000

Last edited by a moderator:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So Liverpool have been given their ticket allocations

It’s a 81,000 seat stadium

Liverpool tickets. - 16,000 😲

the reality of modern football, 40% to the 2 sides fans, 60% to the commercial family etc etc not much different to the FA Cup final

My BIL is a Watford fan, his sons final ticket is basically costing as much as his season ticket did!!!!!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
All this talk of great comebacks.........of course you could always try not letting in so many goals in the first place 🤔🤔.

Just saying 🤣🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 15344

the reality of modern football, 40% to the 2 sides fans, 60% to the commercial family etc etc not much different to the FA Cup final

My BIL is a Watford fan, his sons final ticket is basically costing as much as his season ticket did!!!!!
Oh no doubt - last year Liverpool got 16,000 for a stadium that holds 60,000 - the extra 8,000 ( got the capacity wrong ) should go to the fans

Feel sorry for guys that support and go all over Europe and at home but then can’t watch the final

Last edited by a moderator:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Oh no doubt - last year Liverpool got 16,000 for a stadium that holds 60,000 - they go to a stadium that is 20,000 more fans and the teams don’t get any of those extra tickets.

Feel sorry for guys that support and go all over Europe and at home but then can’t watch the final

Am fortunate to have been to a few finals (some didnt feel fortunate at the time!) getting tickets was always a nightmare and there was always the hard luck stories of those who been to plenty of games who couldnt get them and those who had barely been to a game had managed top get some

D

Deleted member 18121

I think it's a real shame someone can 'hate' another football team. Quite sad really for a grown adult.

Especially a team like Spurs - they go about things the right way. As a neutral they're probably my favourite of the current top 6.

Thanks for your input 👍

D

Deleted member 16999

Decent start to the game, certainly looks like there could be more goals in it, just not sure to which team.