And, we’re off.......2018/2019

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh no doubt - last year Liverpool got 16,000 for a stadium that holds 60,000 - the extra 8,000 ( got the capacity wrong ) should go to the fans

Feel sorry for guys that support and go all over Europe and at home but then can’t watch the final

16k is paltry I think we can all agree on that.

However, you only need to have been to 7 games this season to be guaranteed a ticket. So the guys that as you say, go all over Europe and at home will get a ticket no problem.[/QUOTE]

D

Deleted member 16999

16,600 tickets go to liverpool fans :oops: thats shocking, uefa should be ashamed
Going to be worse for their opposition,
LPool have 26,000 Season ticket holders, both Spurs and Ajax have 42,000.

D

Deleted member 18121

16,600 tickets go to liverpool fans :oops: thats shocking, uefa should be ashamed

It's the same kind of proportions for all the euro finals?

I wonder what it would take to have it made "fairer" or is this the way it will always be.

D

Deleted member 16999

Decent start to the game, certainly looks like there could be more goals in it, just not sure to which team.
Would love to be wrong, but I can’t see Spurs getting back in to it now.

Should be a great final for the neutral.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
I think it's a real shame someone can 'hate' another football team. Quite sad really for a grown adult.

Especially a team like Spurs - they go about things the right way. As a neutral they're probably my favourite of the current top 6.

Im sure the family that owned Archway Sheet Metal Works, on Paxton Road disagree.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
16k is paltry I think we can all agree on that.

However, you only need to have been to 7 games this season to be guaranteed a ticket. So the guys that as you say, go all over Europe and at home will get a ticket no problem.
[/QUOTE]

Liverpool must have more than 16,000 fans that have been to 7 games?

D

Deleted member 18121

After turning spurs down for years the family finally agreed a settlement after their business was burned down following a campaign of bomb threats and violence. Is that the “right way” you was referring too?

Is that for real? Any links?

D

Deleted member 15344

Is that for real? Any links?

The owners of the steel works weren’t selling it appears regardless of the offer from Spurs , the owners said they received death threats from Spurs Fans etc - and then the place was burnt down due to a fire and 4/5 months later they sold the land.

Never any proof of anything from Spurs fans and the owners where apparently just looking to get a big amount of money