And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Got to say ave loved this season, both as a City fan and a neutral. The nose to nose title race for 38 games has been fantastic. Top four race, the same. Europa and relegation battle. Ditto. But some of the individual games have been classics. City v Spurs champs league. Liverpool v Barca last night. City v Liverpool were Liverpool were 11mm from changing the face of the title. Yet it's still not done. Liverpool v City for the title is still on. Liverpool for the champs league, Spurs for the same. Chelsea and Arsenal knocking on the Europa league final door. City going for a unique Quad. Liverpool going for an excellent double. The prospect of an all England champs league final and Europa league finals. Oh bless ya, it's been a stonka.

However should there be all England finals, me finks there will be grumblings in UEFA.

Let the season continue with the same intensity 👍

D

Deleted member 16999

Got to say ave loved this season, both as a City fan and a neutral. The nose to nose title race for 38 games has been fantastic. Top four race, the same. Europa and relegation battle. Ditto. But some of the individual games have been classics. City v Spurs champs league. Liverpool v Barca last night. City v Liverpool were Liverpool were 11mm from changing the face of the title. Yet it's still not done. Liverpool v City for the title is still on. Liverpool for the champs league, Spurs for the same. Chelsea and Arsenal knocking on the Europa league final door. City going for a unique Quad. Liverpool going for an excellent double. The prospect of an all England champs league final and Europa league finals. Oh bless ya, it's been a stonka.

However should there be all England finals, me finks there will be grumblings in UEFA.

That’s why I’d love it. Pity Platini isn’t still in charge if it happens. :)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
That Arnold corner was mad. When it happened I wasn't sure what I was seeing, I thought it might be disallowed or something. But Barca didn't even appeal really. I didn't know quick corners were allowed, I thought maybe you had to wait for the ref's whistle. Otherwise how come I've never seen anything like that in all my years watching football? In a sport where the word 'genius' is overused, that really was genius from the lad. (And a superb finish by Origi, which is being slightly glossed over in the praise for Arnold!)

D

Deleted member 15344

Got to say ave loved this season, both as a City fan and a neutral. The nose to nose title race for 38 games has been fantastic. Top four race, the same. Europa and relegation battle. Ditto. But some of the individual games have been classics. City v Spurs champs league. Liverpool v Barca last night. City v Liverpool were Liverpool were 11mm from changing the face of the title. Yet it's still not done. Liverpool v City for the title is still on. Liverpool for the champs league, Spurs for the same. Chelsea and Arsenal knocking on the Europa league final door. City going for a unique Quad Liverpool going for an excellent double. The prospect of an all England champs league final and Europa league finals. Oh bless ya, it's been a stonka.

Eh ? You are out of the CL - have won one trophy with two to play ?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Even the thickest of people on here know full well he’s talking about the twists and turns of the WHOLE season! ffs
Not sure about that. The very next line he quotes Liverpools double. Think he means Charity Shield.

I think I'd call that a treble.

Friendly cups don't count Tashy 😉

Tashyboy

Visit site
Not sure about that. The very next line he quotes Liverpools double. Think he means Charity Shield.

Its got Brasso on it. 😁 was a lovely day out in London Town. 👍

D

Deleted member 16999

No way mate, he mentions the past, present and future, to quote him “it’s been a stonka”
A decent post one individual decided to pick fault with...............

Tashyboy

Visit site
No way mate, he mentions the past, present and future, to quote him “it’s been a stonka”

Just to clarify. I was on about every team in the league. 👍
Has anyone known a better season.

D

Deleted member 15344

Me thinks tashy is including the charity shield in his quadruple 👍

So that’s the fourth then

Exactly that - the post read what was possibly going to happen in the future.

Its got Brasso on it. 😁 was a lovely day out in London Town. 👍

It’s a pre season friendly - no one really counts it as part of a trophy haul - if City win the league and FA Cup then it’s a superb treble

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Well it would appear I'm not the only one that thought it was including the charity shield, nor was Phil. He may have made a little joke, but In the last 20 mins. Only one person over reacted imo mate.

D

Deleted member 16999

Well it would appear I'm not the only one that thought it was including the charity shield, nor was Phil. He may have made a little joke, but In the last 20 mins. Only one person over reacted imo mate.
Over-reacted:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well done, you got a like.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Did you sleep ok last night? 😉

I didate
I watched the game and was very impressed.
I went to bed straight after the game,turned my phone off,didn’t listen to any of the crap after the game.

Woke up this morning and now I think Liverpool have won the final there’s so much coverage.

People saying it’s the greatest comeback ever,get a bloody grip.

I do expect Liverpool to win it now whoever they meet.

Hope you had a great night Stu

Tashyboy

Visit site
Maybe papas amongst my threads you may see a little tongue in cheek comments. It links to a post I did a few days ago asking if any team had ever held all four trophies. 😉😁👍

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
So that’s the fourth then

Exactly that - the post read what was possibly going to happen in the future.

It’s a pre season friendly - no one really counts it as part of a trophy haul - if City win the league and FA Cup then it’s a superb treble

Just enjoy the moment. Please. Try and take a leaf out of Tashboy's and Stu C's posting on this thread. :rolleyes: