And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

Blimey that’s a hell of a statement, I’d say you are one or two bad injuries away from being bang average (in relation to Man City). Salah out you’re knacked, Salah and Mane out and you’re double buggered with no quality to replace either.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 perfect statement I reckon 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

U

User62651

Amazing, have to say i thought it was done and dusted after last week.
Fabulous to see such a celebrated team like Barca get absolutely gubbed, lot of egos in that Barca team and would love to see Suarez's greetin face.:cool: Despite winning La Liga at a canter their season will be seen as poor by their fans after blowing a 3-0 lead.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brilliant and totally deserved. Barca were made to look bang average and historically they blown up before. Thought they could coast but were taught a lesson. Messi did very little to help his team when they were down. As much as he took the plaudits last week, he did very little tonight, just when you think a GOAT should make the difference.

Lyle77

Visit site
What an absolutely extraordinary game of football. One of the greatest turnarounds in European Football history. Hopefully, Salah will be back fit for the final especially after the disappointing way the final ended for him last year.

Well done Liverpool to overturn that deficit without two of their first choice forwards is incredible and just shows you the spirit that is in the squad.

Another amazing chapter written in Liverpool's history.

Bring on Baku 2019.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Brilliant and totally deserved. Barca were made to look bang average and historically they blown up before. Thought they could coast but were taught a lesson. Messi did very little to help his team when they were down. As much as he took the plaudits last week, he did very little tonight, just when you think a GOAT should make the difference.

Starting to question myself now, maybe I was wrong and ronaldo is the goat as he would have not been that silent

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Big Ron has the ability to drag a team out of the do-do. I don’t see the same from Messi, fantastic though he is.

At least it saves Barca from travelling to Madrid 🤣
Couldn't help juve against Ajax.
Thankfully (and it's the reason we love it) it's a team game

D

Deleted member 15344

What an amazing performance - missing two of the biggest players and then another big one goes off at half time but wow just wow how some players just stood up - Origi and Mane were just brilliant , and how clever is TAA. Wonder what Suarez is thinking now - snidely little knob takes out Robbo and replacement scores two crucial goals. Amazing night BUT got to get the job done now

Absolutely marvellous from Liverpool, I'm completely neutral and the thought of some anti liverpool fans crying into their cocoa is funny af.

👍👍😂😂 - maybe some pints of bitter as well

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got no fingernails left after that.
Awesome from reds Everyman looked up for it.
We took all our chances and made them look average at best.

TAA was mom for me

What a horrible man Suarez is and he’s got what he deserved.
Poor from Barca for the winner but very clever from TAA.

Just hope Liniker and Ferdinand we’re celebrating the great goals we scored.

D

Deleted member 18121

I'm not sleeping tonight after that.

How many times, how many games, how many occasions have we done that.

I've got a lot of people I need to pay a visit to tomorrow 👍