And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Pin-seeker

Visit site
They are already relegated , they aren’t “scrapping” for a point , or needing a win , they went there , didn’t look to just sit deep and defend for their lives and create themselves a number of good openings especially in the first 30 mins. They were always going to be vulnerable but what other way should they play. If they were still in with a chance of staying up then they might have approached the game a bit more defensively

And in other news now the Sky commentators can stop going on about Spurs “home” perfect record
Have a day off Phillip 👍🏻

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Does 3rd &4th place qualify for the Europa League?
There's definitely some reason that no team seems to want either of those spots!
It's become quite laughable, but does give United an outside chance.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fantastic result for west ham, no luck for the spurs submarine today.👍

First at the emirates first at whatever they gonna call it lol

I’m so glad to see balbuena back fit and diop back with him aswell. They are our best partnership at the back for sure.

Don’t think the slow mo reply of the goal celebration was needed lol saw a bit too much 😂😂

Fish

Banned
Visit site
There's definitely some reason that no team seems to want either of those spots!

😂😂

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
We were well worth the 0-1 and should have been more really and on another day it would have been....100% record at the Spuds new stadium. Lovely jubbly.
icon_lol.gif

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
They are already relegated , they aren’t “scrapping” for a point , or needing a win , they went there , didn’t look to just sit deep and defend for their lives and create themselves a number of good openings especially in the first 30 mins. They were always going to be vulnerable but what other way should they play. If they were still in with a chance of staying up then they might have approached the game a bit more defensively

According to their current management they need to be setting out their stall for what they are capable of next season... And, if the players don't grasp that they'll be doing the double drop...

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Absolutely spot on man, I was thinking the same thing. We certainly don't deserve Champions League when we lose to the likes of Burnley, Southampton, and West Ham. We've lost 12 games, the same as Wolves - Liverpool have lost only 1 and they could still finish 2nd. And yet there we are sitting in 3rd still. It's been a bit embarrassing really. A great title race between two excellent teams sure, but under that you've got four supposedly good sides seeing who can crap the bed worse than the others. Spurs' season has been like my golf, occasionally look really good, but the next disaster is only just round the corner.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Absolutely spot on man, I was thinking the same thing. We certainly don't deserve Champions League when we lose to the likes of Burnley, Southampton, and West Ham. We've lost 12 games, the same as Wolves - Liverpool have lost only 1 and they could still finish 2nd. And yet there we are sitting in 3rd still. It's been a bit embarrassing really. A great title race between two excellent teams sure, but under that you've got four supposedly good sides seeing who can crap the bed worse than the others. Spurs' season has been like my golf, occasionally look really good, but the next disaster is only just round the corner.

Levy needs to unlock the purse strings

If you don’t spend in this league you move backwards

Surprised by son today.. banned midweek I was expecting him to completely destroy us

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Levy needs to unlock the purse strings

If you don’t spend in this league you move backwards

Surprised by son today.. banned midweek I was expecting him to completely destroy us
Man Utd have spent a ton and still moved backwards! There are no guarantees. But yea, I do expect us to lose Eriksen and Toby, so if we don't spend anything we will absolutely be worse off.

The whole team didn't click did they? You actually let us in several times and we just refused to fashion a decent chance with any of them. Dele should have crossed to Son in the first half for a simple goal, instead he cut back inside for a blocked shot. Even right at the end Janssen should have buried the header, but he's understandably rusty. We had an off day, but it's happened far too many times. Maybe tiredness with the fact we had so many at the World Cup, and we've played so many games since. Son for example has played 51 games for club and country already this season. Eriksen is on 51 as well.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Man Utd have spent a ton and still moved backwards! There are no guarantees. But yea, I do expect us to lose Eriksen and Toby, so if we don't spend anything we will absolutely be worse off.

The whole team didn't click did they? You actually let us in several times and we just refused to fashion a decent chance with any of them. Dele should have crossed to Son in the first half for a simple goal, instead he cut back inside for a blocked shot. Even right at the end Janssen should have buried the header, but he's understandably rusty. We had an off day, but it's happened far too many times. Maybe tiredness with the fact we had so many at the World Cup, and we've played so many games since. Son for example has played 51 games for club and country already this season. Eriksen is on 51 as well.

My dad came round to watch and he hit the nail on the head.. we had a plan to really slow down and keep the ball. Made noble look decent because there was zero pace in the game which ruins your tempo for sure.

I was gutted when diop didn’t score. That was an insane run by a defender

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My dad came round to watch and he hit the nail on the head.. we had a plan to really slow down and keep the ball. Made noble look decent because there was zero pace in the game which ruins your tempo for sure.

I was gutted when diop didn’t score. That was an insane run by a defender
Ha, I have no idea how he emerged with the ball through on goal there, but he kind of bottled it and took the shot on way too early. Forgivable since he doesn't find himself in that situation often.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ha, I have no idea how he emerged with the ball through on goal there, but he kind of bottled it and took the shot on way too early. Forgivable since he doesn't find himself in that situation often.

He sad himself in his interview he isn’t a finisher so doesn’t have that composure

My fav of our summer signings.

Fredericks had the point to prove today and prob had his best game for us

Still hope you do Ajax

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

Nor did he, he was so surprised that I think that's why he scuffed his shot!
Would have been great to have seen him bury it.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

I said last Tuesday does anyone actually want 3rd or 4th, it's been going on for a couple of weeks now. Think the team that finishes 5 th is gonna kick itself at the end of the season. Although they would probably miss with the kick.