And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 18121

Does any neutral fan actually want Liverpool to win the league?

Never known a team so disliked on twitter 😂

I know quite a few who've told me they want us to win. Anyone but the billion club is what they say.....

D

Deleted member 15344

File that under, “a professionally won penalty”

It’s funny - all over social media and even Neville suggesting it’s a dive and a dubious penalty but watching the replay it’s clear as day that it’s a foul and should be a penalty - what’s not right is that a player needs to go to the floor before the ref gives it.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Iwobi 😂😂 could have been a hero, that’s if Arsenal wanted to celebrate a draw, what a poor shot & missed opportunity to equalise.

D

Deleted member 18121

You’d expect this to be the case,but doesn’t seem that way.

I guess it depends what circles you move in (followers wise).... I'd assume that you see the same anti Liverpool stuff from the same people most weeks, whereas I see all the positive stuff about us.... After all, why would I follow someone who is anti my team.

My son (who's 6) has been wearing his Liverpool kit out a lot and loads of randoms say they want Liverpool to win it.... In fact this morning an Everton fan even said so! (I don't live up north by the way).

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
horrible selection yet again and got what we deserved, is there really a worse player that a club paid more than £30m for than Shodran Mustafi (even if he did win me a few quid for yet another booking)

really dont see why Torreira needed a rest, or Maitland Niles another rest, and yet again the depth of the squad horribly exposed and again hes forced into early substitutions to try and repair the damage

i know its not his squad but he doesnt half make some strange decisions with what hes got!

got to be close between man u arsenal and chelsea as to how many ins and outs there will be this summer (sadly we'll come a distant 3rd and still have most of this lot again next year no doubt)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I dozed off for 10 minutes and dreamt that Liverpool lost the league to City, sacked Klopp and wanted Hodgson back 🤣

You ain't having him 😉😉

D

Deleted member 18121

horrible selection yet again and got what we deserved, is there really a worse player that a club paid more than £30m for than Shodran Mustafi (even if he did win me a few quid for yet another booking)

I see your mustafi and I raise you Andy Carroll.... We paid £35m!

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I guess it depends what circles you move in (followers wise).... I'd assume that you see the same anti Liverpool stuff from the same people most weeks, whereas I see all the positive stuff about us.... After all, why would I follow someone who is anti my team.

My son (who's 6) has been wearing his Liverpool kit out a lot and loads of randoms say they want Liverpool to win it.... In fact this morning an Everton fan even said so! (I don't live up north by the way).
Maybe,but even just the betting sites.