And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Thoroughly deserved, but they should have scored a few more, we’ve got to do our own job tomorrow now, but we’ve not taken advantage of these situations before, big night tomorrow now and I’ll be there 😎

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thoroughly deserved, but they should have scored a few more, we’ve got to do our own job tomorrow now, but we’ve not taken advantage of these situations before, big night tomorrow now and I’ll be there 😎

there will be more of our away games for you to take advantage of if you dont tomorrow :)

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Worse performance of the season from Arsenal. No desire, urgency,players not working hard enough etc etc, have always said we are not good enough for top4 and today more than backed that up. Hopefully that's a kick up the arse but with tricky away games still to come, I see more dropped points ahead.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
there will be more of our away games for you to take advantage of if you dont tomorrow :)

Team selection will be interesting tomorrow, will he stay with the younger starting line up as against Brighton, or will we see him revert back to his old faithfuls even though he’ll have one eye on Thursday.

I think he wants to win the Europa rather than secure 4th, especially being a trophy less manager, and he’ll risk that with his selections, but, in saying that, what he thinks are secondary fringe players a lot of us think are truer starters!

I think the younger squad would go straight at West Spam, but the older experienced players will play out the boring Sarri ball, all eyes on the team news.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Worse performance of the season from Arsenal. No desire, urgency,players not working hard enough etc etc, have always said we are not good enough for top4 and today more than backed that up. Hopefully that's a kick up the arse but with tricky away games still to come, I see more dropped points ahead.

So much space given away freely in midfield and showed no teethe, that could easily have been a 3 or4-nil drubbing.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great win that. Back to back wins over Chelsea and Arsenal, setting up a nice end to the season. 4th best defensive record in the PL in 2019, 4 clean sheets in our last 5 including clean sheets against Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. Things looking up. Been really impressed with Bernard the last few weeks, DCL gives us something different up top and has proved we don't need to spend big on a new striker and nice to see Seamus roll back the years the last few weeks, looks back to his best.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Team selection will be interesting tomorrow, will he stay with the younger starting line up as against Brighton, or will we see him revert back to his old faithfuls even though he’ll have one eye on Thursday.

I think he wants to win the Europa rather than secure 4th, especially being a trophy less manager, and he’ll risk that with his selections, but, in saying that, what he thinks are secondary fringe players a lot of us think are truer starters!

I think the younger squad would go straight at West Spam, but the older experienced players will play out the boring Sarri ball, all eyes on the team news.

Emery def rates Europa more important than 4th, before today 4th shouldve been the far easier of the 2 options

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So much space given away freely in midfield and showed no teethe, that could easily have been a 3 or4-nil drubbing.

Guendoozi and Elneny partnership wouldnt worry clubs at championship level let alone at this standard. Unreal he thought this was a good game for 2 luxury players wide up front and Ramsey sitting on the bench :(

Sokratis now got a 2 game ban, albeit I think we get Torreira back from his next game

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Wow, I thought Wolves had this in the bag, what a turnaround, but I’ve been really impressed with Wolves after coming up all season, it will be interesting now to see how they respond to that.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
What a turnaround, Wolves have been the better team for me, but that’s a very composed and excellent goal by Watford.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Insane how Wolves have thrown this away, they looked fully comfortable. I was hoping Wolves would go through so we'd actually have a decent final - their record against the big teams with their counter attack has been decent, whereas I can see Watford getting spanked 3 or 4 nil against City. But still, fair play to them for this comeback. Has been a great game for the neutrals as they say. Wonder why Deulofeu didn't start?