And, we’re off.......2018/2019

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
😂😂😂
Is it to early to ask for Sessingnon or whatever his name is.
Think you have to join a long queue for Sessignon but he's been a shadow of the player he was last year. Fundy, you can have Chambers back. Rubbish this season. I have to be honest that having spent so much on some half decent players and with Jokanovic in charge with so much rubbish in the bottom third we'd be ok. I can't believe how quickly it all unravelled and you have to wonder if the players under Ranieiri even tried for him. That period was dire and we were done by Christmas. Typical whimper to go out with. I can see a massive exodus in the summer and don't really see us being anywhere near top 6 next season. At least we're get 6 points from Reading

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think you have to join a long queue for Sessignon but he's been a shadow of the player he was last year. Fundy, you can have Chambers back. Rubbish this season. I have to be honest that having spent so much on some half decent players and with Jokanovic in charge with so much rubbish in the bottom third we'd be ok. I can't believe how quickly it all unravelled and you have to wonder if the players under Ranieiri even tried for him. That period was dire and we were done by Christmas. Typical whimper to go out with. I can see a massive exodus in the summer and don't really see us being anywhere near top 6 next season. At least we're get 6 points from Reading
Really? The admittedly few Fulham games I saw, you had Chambers in midfield and I thought he was one of your better (or, less awful) players. He's a poor defender but seems more at home in holding midfield.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
That result for Yernited wont allow them to roll over and have their bellies tickled by city if they want CL football next season.
Would of been Suprised to see that happen in the first place. I Remember last year when we were battering them at home, 2-0 I think at half time and were 45 minutes from winning the league against the owd enemy. It was gonna be part of our history. 3 Utd goals in the second half put a stop to that. 😖

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I said on here a few days back I think (and I'm in shock it happened) that Wolves may be a banana skin for United. They were average and Young was an idiot. I can see Everton beating them as well and making CL football very hard to achieve

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Based on what Ive seen of him in the past no thanks but thought the reports from Fulham this season were more favourable. Have to admit im surprised at how much youve struggled this season, thought you had plenty going for you and would survive the battle at the bottom not be gone over a mth before its supposed to be decided. Be interesting to see how many go and what you are left with next year, it wont be a dull summer you'd expect

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Big night for my club tonight and looking forward to going to a game at the new ground next season.

Memories are what keeps you with ties with your club good or bad, thinking back to the first time I was taken to White Heart Lane and seeing Jimmy Greaves and being mesmerized by him, the crowds the smell the noise the pure elation when your team scores is magical.

Roll on a few years and driving to ground and getting doorman to park car and going into club in the ground for a few drinks before and after games ,talking to players who would come in to meet family and friends.

Roll on a few more years and brother and I just turned up at the ground with our 9 year old sons on a midweek morning brother knew the gatekeeper and he gave us a tour all over the ground , and the boys got a goodie bag at the end.

Roll on a few more years and I would rather play golf than watch a live game now when I get the chance, but the bonds with the club will remain.

COYS

D

Deleted member 18121

I said on here a few days back I think (and I'm in shock it happened) that Wolves may be a banana skin for United. They were average and Young was an idiot. I can see Everton beating them as well and making CL football very hard to achieve

I had this very discussion at working this morning....I think they have Everton, Man City and Chelsea in a row. I could see them with 0-2 points from those games.

D

Deleted member 16999

Who thought it would be a good idea to give Jamie Redknapp an interactive Ipad in the studio!