And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The thing is though he wasn’t offside.
But the ball was moving.
Draw for me but your dodgy keeper was worse than ours.
Hugo has been poor for a year now. Always makes 3 or 4 top saves to remind how good he supposedly is, then does something rubbish like to day. Frustrating but I don't think there's a better keeper out there that we could actually attract to the club to be honest.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
CC, I sent a pal of mine that clip, he's a Chelsea fan. He said quote" if they don't get rid of Sarri, there will be empty seats at Chelsea as well, he went on to say that " A lot of season ticket holders have put there tickets up for sale on there re selling site for the Brighton game and tickets are on general sale" and he cannot remember the last time that happend. Said the peasants at Chelsea are revolting ☹️

The peasants may well revolt but the cucumber sandwich brigade will just fill the seats, and as long as the seats are full, or at least paid for, it will carry on. Oh, and then there's our foreign plastic flag wavers, our programme will be in 4 languages soon!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The peasants may well revolt but the cucumber sandwich brigade will just fill the seats, and as long as the seats are full, or at least paid for, it will carry on. Oh, and then there's our foreign plastic flag wavers, our programme will be in 4 languages soon!
😂😂😂👍

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
He must have made that himself !
No shop would dare.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it, I said the other day about day tripper fans not understanding a clubs culture, but that I do not get at all. It makes 50/50 scarfs look acceptable.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Arsenal missing most of their spine tonight so Dick decides to sit Aubameyang on the bench so that we're missing it all lol

Horrid looking line up (a lot due to injuries and suspensions) big risk leaving Aubam out, hope it doesnt prove costly

D

Deleted member 15344

Arsenal missing most of their spine tonight so Dick decides to sit Aubameyang on the bench so that we're missing it all lol

Horrid looking line up (a lot due to injuries and suspensions) big risk leaving Aubam out, hope it doesnt prove costly
But you have Iwobi 👍

D

Deleted member 15344

The. question again is why did Arsenal let Ramsey go for nothing ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
well its 3 points against an awful Newcastle side. nice of Rafa to ban most of his players from crossing the half way line lol

hopefully the Ramsay injury isnt too bad