And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Ole has been appointed to allow him a chance to try things and see what he wants to do in the summer. There may well be a dip if he starts to rotate a little to test his team. We can live with that. We have no divine right to a CL spot. We weren’t going to dominate football forever - it doesn’t work that way in England.

The fisherman above didn’t get the bite he wanted.

D

Deleted member 16999

Happy with that win, good performance and most importantly, 4th clean sheet in last 5 matches.
Still in the mix for best of the sh!te. :cool:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ll give you a bet so you can lay-off your Liverpool bet with Phil, if your feeling confident, I’ll bet £20 (to your Bobby Moore charity) that Huddersfield finish above West Ham, now that’s juicy 😜

Well that’s impossible now fish ? lol

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Same old Fulham. Some half decent stuff but too shocking defensive errors and punished clinically especially for the second. Of course after letting Liverpool get three points the other week it seemed only fair for the title race to do the same today.

D

Deleted member 18588

Same old Fulham. Some half decent stuff but too shocking defensive errors and punished clinically especially for the second. Of course after letting Liverpool get three points the other week it seemed only fair for the title race to do the same today.

Having watched the game I am amazed by your summary.

Going forward Fulham have no chance if they and their fans kid themselves like that.

That was a spineless and clueless performance and the difference in class was enough to suggest that there was more than 18 places between the two sides.

Nothing going forward, completely dominated in midfield and the usual shambles at the back.

But keep on telling yourself that if it hadn't been for two defensive errors it could have been so different.

Man City never needed to get out of third gear.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The thing is though when your in four competitions it can get expensive!
CC, I sent a pal of mine that clip, he's a Chelsea fan. He said quote" if they don't get rid of Sarri, there will be empty seats at Chelsea as well, he went on to say that " A lot of season ticket holders have put there tickets up for sale on there re selling site for the Brighton game and tickets are on general sale" and he cannot remember the last time that happend. Said the peasants at Chelsea are revolting ☹️

D

Deleted member 15344

Colin isn’t a happy bunny on the sideline 😂😂😂

Goal offside by miles and then should be a red card 😂😂😂