And, we’re off.......2018/2019

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yeah know that. Lino wouldn’t have raised the flag if VAR was in play.

wasnt quite how it worked in the CL games with VAR, youd think theyd let more run and then check it, longer term the danger is you get to the point where the officials wont give a decision at all and wait for VAR to correct if needed (certain cricket umpires become like that with the referrals!)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
For those teams supporters that are not in the top six that are still in the FA cup, the semi final draw is

Wolves v Watford
City v Brighton
😁

Last edited:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
wasnt quite how it worked in the CL games with VAR, youd think theyd let more run and then check it, longer term the danger is you get to the point where the officials wont give a decision at all and wait for VAR to correct if needed (certain cricket umpires become like that with the referrals!)
Only thing I don’t like is .
Player offside but no flag , so the defender clatters him and he gets injured , this is not nessesary if Lino puts his flag up and ref blows.
The officials should make the decisions not VAR they can look after if a goal or penalty.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn't say it wasn't a pen I said he dived, like he'd been shot to convince the ref he'd been fouled. Even the missus said "my god, why did he dive to the floor like that" :ROFLMAO:

Yep me too, the keeper touched his shirt then Mane was theatrical, and dived. Then he grinned like a Cheshire Cat, classless cheat.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Biggest thing was the change of tempo second half. Slow is no good for us.

Can we sack Gylffi for penalties? 50% ratio is not good enough. He got lucky there.

Definitely, much better 2nd half. (y) Good sign for Silva too that he was able to get the players to react and play differently, instead of just rolling over like they have been doing.

Agreed, not the best is he, must be someone else that's capable of taking a decent pen. We miss not having Baines starting when it comes to pens! Just seen on Twitter he's the 2nd player in the PL this season to miss 3 penalties- joining Pogba.