And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Ooh, I'm not sure about that, I certainly hope you're wrong.
Where do you think United will finish this season?
I'm thinking 3rd ................. or is that hoping, no, it's definitely thinking!

Will depend on how they do against Wolves (twice), then Watford, those next 3 matches to see their reaction to the first loss will be an acid test for, especially if they go out of the cup!

Things can be great when on a roll, I don’t think we’ve seen him actually manage anything yet, where he needs to adapt or change tactics mid-game, yes you’re capable of 3rd, other results above will dictate that though, 4th is a better prediction but I think you’ll just fall short in 5th as other react to their recent shortcomings.

How we progress in Europe can be pivotal if we believe we can win it, that might allow us [wrongly] to ease up on the league and go all out for the cup.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I agree, I was just making the point that without knowing his history, if any, there’s not a maximum per se.

Many factors will determine the actual sentence, and being out of character, full time work, young family etc can all help to reduce a sentence, along with a quick guilty plea and showing of remorse.

I’ve read a lot of books, I know about these things ;)
Could the player sue him for attacking him?
He’s had to pay £100 comps to him.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Could the player sue him for attacking him?
He’s had to pay £100 comps to him.

If he’s paid comp to Jack, then that’s his comp, I don’t think he could, or would want/need to take out a civil case, it’s done, don’t drag it out, move on a put it behind all concerned.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Why would he go?
To be fair was just journo talk (although a Spanish one). Was saying they didn't have a great relationship and Z wanted him gone but president wouldn't back him- a contributing factor for him leaving.
2+2=5 .... Z returning will greater power now to sort Bale and others (Ramos)

Pin-seeker

Visit site
To be fair was just journo talk (although a Spanish one). Was saying they didn't have a great relationship and Z wanted him gone but president wouldn't back him- a contributing factor for him leaving.
2+2=5 .... Z returning will greater power now to sort Bale and others (Ramos)

Thought Zidane was a fan of Bales.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If he’s paid comp to Jack, then that’s his comp, I don’t think he could, or would want/need to take out a civil case, it’s done, don’t drag it out, move on a put it behind all concerned.
Well if you really want to make a point to these morons ,I think the player should to teach him a lesson he won’t forget.
And anybody in future. I think he’s got off lightly really.
The PFA have been very quiet or have I missed their statement on this incident.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Well if you really want to make a point to these morons ,I think the player should to teach him a lesson he won’t forget.

Sue him for what?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got off lightly? He's spending 14 weeks in prison for one punch. Lots of people go out on a Saturday night and knock seven bells out of each other and never see prison at all.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Got off lightly? He's spending 14 weeks in prison for one punch. Lots of people go out on a Saturday night and knock seven bells out of each other and never see prison at all.

There's a couple of pieces on social media where people in emergency services are attacked on a daily basis, most perps don't end up in court, and none have ended up in court within 24 hours.

That aside, is 7 weeks inside a deterrent to stop another knuckle dragger doing it. No.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
There's a couple of pieces on social media where people in emergency services are attacked on a daily basis, most perps don't end up in court, and none have ended up in court within 24 hours.

That aside, is 7 weeks inside a deterrent to stop another knuckle dragger doing it. No.
Well personally I wouldn't want to spend even one week in prison, but then I don't go around punching people either. A deterrent for one person might not necessarily work for another. A career-criminal who's been inside would probably find 14 weeks a doddle, whereas someone who's never offended wouldn't.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There not stupid enough to do it in front of sky cameras.
Sneaky from behind nothing worse .

If he had connected properly , how many people are in jail for a lot longer for one punch?
Just Google “one punch landed in jail” you will see he is lucky he never hurt Grelish or he would be doing a lot longer.

He will do six if that.
If you want to stop this I don’t think that’s strong enough deterant.
Some do I don’t!

Last edited: