And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Little things going for you today eh Tashy 😉

They are, even Pep admitted as much. I know I got slated for saying it earlier in the season, but the little things are going Citys way at the moment. Well apart from the champs league decisions, investigations by prem league, investigations by UEFA. 🤔😁

D

Deleted member 16999

They are, even Pep admitted as much. I know I got slated for saying it earlier in the season, but the little things are going Citys way at the moment. Well apart from the champs league decisions, investigations by prem league, investigations by UEFA. 🤔😁
And your owners having more money than everyone else!:D

Tashyboy

Visit site
It seems Coutinho has issued a desperate come and get me. To UTD.

Am off to bed grinning from ear to ear. Night chaps 😂😂

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
[QUOTE="pauldj42, post: 1968951, member:
Officials didn’t cover themselves in glory today how did Sissoko not get red there?
Raked his Achilles,pushed him in the chest then butted him. That’s three yellows at least.
How the ref changed the Lino’s mind for Sterling’s.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hmm, 6/1 the draw today, think it’s worth a punt, Burnley can be awkward opponents at times, the pressure cooker is steaming away 😜

In other news, Spurs new stadium is now ready and will get an airing soon, but if they win nothing (again), will some of their stars get restless, is Poch off to Real Madrid if the cupboard is still bare and isn’t given any money to spend, or will he simply go anyway?

How many players will start to think we need to move on now if we want to win anything or will they give it another season or window, will the new stadium have any effect on them wanting to stay if they don’t add any more honours to their CV this season?

Has Kane disrupted the status quo since returning, there was always talk of being a one-man team, they didn’t do too bad without him, did they 🤔

Oh, and will Arsenal stick it to Utd today and burst Ole’s lucky run, will they implode when they get well beat, which is on the horizon imo.

What odds for Chelsea to finish 3rd now 😜

Attachments

• 8A1C1851-E4FD-4836-89A5-126365370D07.jpeg
    8A1C1851-E4FD-4836-89A5-126365370D07.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 0

Tashyboy

Visit site
Hmm, 6/1 the draw today, think it’s worth a punt, Burnley can be awkward opponents at times, the pressure cooker is steaming away 😜

In other news, Spurs new stadium is now ready and will get an airing soon, but if they win nothing (again), will some of their stars get restless, is Poch off to Real Madrid if the cupboard is still bare and isn’t given any money to spend, or will he simply go anyway?

How many players will start to think we need to move on now if we want to win anything or will they give it another season or window, will the new stadium have any effect on them wanting to stay if they don’t add any more honours to their CV this season?

Has Kane disrupted the status quo since returning, there was always talk of being a one-man team, they didn’t do too bad without him, did they 🤔

Oh, and will Arsenal stick it to Utd today and burst Ole’s lucky run, will they implode when they get well beat, which is on the horizon imo.

What odds for Chelsea to finish 3rd now 😜

All good points, without trolling, if I was a fan of any of the above I would be silently asking myself the same uneasy questions.

Tashyboy

Visit site
It appears the Times newspaper are running a lovely piece about how FIFA took a lovely fat Bung three weeks before they were awarded the World Cup. I wish it was FIFA and Not UEFA that were investigating City for financial irregularities. By the sounds of it we could pay them off. Not that we do owt like that anyway.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It appears the Times newspaper are running a lovely piece about how FIFA took a lovely fat Bung three weeks before they were awarded the World Cup. I wish it was FIFA and Not UEFA that were investigating City for financial irregularities. By the sounds of it we could pay them off. Not that we do owt like that anyway.
As I said earlier “finding something on uefa to shut them up shouldn’t be to hard.”
That’s probably what other teams have done.
Uefa are just behind fifa in the corruption league.

D

Deleted member 16999

Errr, nowhere near now. Well behind Pope, Heaton and Foster, if he was interested
Sorry mate, Pope played No PL games this season behind Hart and Heaton, Heaton who’s only played 10 games and Foster who’s conceded more goals than Pickford.

But yet well behind and nowhere near.:unsure:

D

Deleted member 18588

Sorry mate, Pope played No PL games this season behind Hart and Heaton, Heaton who’s only played 10 games and Foster who’s conceded more goals than Pickford.

But yet well behind and nowhere near.:unsure:

But how many have been Foster's responsibility and how many have been Pickford's?

Tashyboy

Visit site
As I said earlier “finding something on uefa to shut them up shouldn’t be to hard.”
That’s probably what other teams have done.
Uefa are just behind fifa in the corruption league.

Gutted. That puts us third. No trophies bought for coming third. ☹️😁👍

Tashyboy

Visit site
My only post on “ over rated” keepers having seen to much of joe Hart. Pickford reminds me to much of Joe Hart. But does have better distribution. But so does Bravo at City. However, in his first season at City he faced 10 shots and let in 12 goals he was that bad. For me Heaton Pope and Foster are better. Trouble is. They all have there faults. Some age. Some re keeping itself.
As has been said. What has Puckford done wrong standing between the sticks for England. He ups his game for England. But does Stirling. 🤔
Who is top of the league.