And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
To be honest he'll go somewhere this summer but I can't see him getting much game time. Has had the odd good game but has struggled in a struggling team and looked like the youngster he is. I think if he can go to a PL team, get amongst better players and plays he'll become a real talent, knocking on Englands door in a few years. I fear if he goes to City etc he'll warm the bench or get loaned back out (hopefully to us)
Did remember talking about him pre season, wonder if a foreign team could be interested in him. Still young and needs a good coach and experienced player to bring him on?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Did remember talking about him pre season, wonder if a foreign team could be interested in him. Still young and needs a good coach and experienced player to bring him on?
Definitely. He's been part of the successful England age group successes and he had a brilliant season last year. He hasn't stagnated this season but he's struggled to make an influence. I think all of our defensive issues have negated his attacking prowess and he's been to involved nearer our goal. I think someone will come in, no doubt with Fulham's track record for a knock down price, and take him. I just hope they then progress his learning and career

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Why am I?

Faceless, gutless internet warriors who wouldnt back it up in person. Seen it for years.

I'll take banter and argument, but some cross the line.

No you ain’t better than that, your a pathetic keyboard warrior of the worst type, always threatening people. Laughably you threatened me before but Fragger pulled the posts.... honestly mouser in real life you really wouldn’t have.