And, we’re off.......2018/2019

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
UEFA don’t like English Clubs ? Really ? Why would they not like English Clubs

Anyway seems City have now added Premier League to the list of people investigating them

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47501423

Edit - copied the wrong link

Are FIFA as well ?
I would have thought after some of the posts on here it would be obvious.
Name one other country they have banned every team from competing because of the actions of hooligans.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I don’t agree with Phil about a great many footballing things but how can anyone think his posts about the financing of Man City are a bad thing?

Let’s not understate just how evil their owners are or the way in which they’ll finance their PR machine.

The Amazon documentary was 100% a charm offensive to try and make people like them and their beautiful football and their charismatic manager. Nothing more.

Yes many teams have dodgy ownership. I don’t like the Glazers. But Man City’s owners literally have people killed for their own ends.

D

Deleted member 15344

I’m surprised they just aren’t waiting until next season now but guess playing at Wembley won’t be cheap - teams seem to take time to adjust into new stadiums and even Spurs had issues when they went into Wembley so possibly a risk to play some big end of season games there

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I’m surprised they just aren’t waiting until next season now but guess playing at Wembley won’t be cheap - teams seem to take time to adjust into new stadiums and even Spurs had issues when they went into Wembley so possibly a risk to play some big end of season games there
ive got a few mates who are season ticket holders and they cant wait to get away from Wembley, Ive been in the new ground a few times and its staggering, ive no doubt they'll settle in quickly.

D

Deleted member 1740

ive got a few mates who are season ticket holders and they cant wait to get away from Wembley, Ive been in the new ground a few times and its staggering, ive no doubt they'll settle in quickly.

Wembley's a nightmare to get out of, once a year visit is enough for me.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lots of reports of pep agreeing a 4 year deal with Juventus

Have to say if it’s true it doesn’t surprise me

Completely his M.O. sign for the richest club in the league with the best players and then get praise when he wins the league

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Lots of reports of pep agreeing a 4 year deal with Juventus

Have to say if it’s true it doesn’t surprise me

Completely his M.O. sign for the richest club in the league with the best players and then get praise when he wins the league

Could well be true, but am enjoying the ride at the moment. All good things and all that

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah funny how he doesn’t consider going to a rubbish team & also take a massive pay cut.

im sure he could have gone to liverpool or dortmound back in the day .. not taken too much a pay cut yet tried to make them win the league

if liverpool win the league its a bigger achievement

Pin-seeker

Visit site
im sure he could have gone to liverpool or dortmound back in the day .. not taken too much a pay cut yet tried to make them win the league

if liverpool win the league its a bigger achievement
Not sure Liverpool are the best example.
Hasn’t Klopp sent over £400m?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not sure Liverpool are the best example.
Hasn’t Klopp sent over £400m?

Didn’t have the best players in the league though and didn’t spend as much as city

That’s my point he basically has the best available to him

Messi
Robben
Etc

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Didn’t have the best players in the league though and didn’t spend as much as city

That’s my point he basically has the best available to him

Messi
Robben
Etc

Ok maybe he should go to Bolton.

I know what you’re saying,but top managers go to the top clubs.