And, we’re off.......2018/2019

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Horrible horrible performance tonight :(

Sokratis brainless (and Xhaka not far behind), strange line up and structure, strange substitutions and just not adjusted at all especially with 10 men

Got everything weve deserved against whats no better than an ok Rennes team.

I guess the 2nd leg becomes our cup final for the season then
Yes don’t worry about Sunday :)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yes don’t worry about Sunday :)

whats to worry about, we cant win the league, we wont finish top 4, Sundays just another game against a side currently overperforming having recently changed their manager (been there haha)

nice to see united fans thinking theyre important again though :)

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
whats to worry about, we cant win the league, we wont finish top 4, Sundays just another game against a side currently overperforming having recently changed their manager (been there haha)

nice to see united fans thinking theyre important again though :)

Let’s hope your players think the same

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Why am I?

Faceless, gutless internet warriors who wouldnt back it up in person. Seen it for years.

I'll take banter and argument, but some cross the line.
This is a football thread on a golf forum.
If you want confrontation join a football forum I’m sure there will be someone on there who will take you on.
As we are reading atm there are people willing to use knives over football.
As I always say to my son there’s always someone harder or madder.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So basically it needs him to use the knife on someone before they take it seriously.
Could and should be posting this on one of the knife threads, but Theresa May and the government have said that the police should be moving " resources" to combat the rise in knife crime which is not due to the reduction in coppers. Why? When they are caught they are only released.
Ironically, on the day a Utd fan was stabbed in Paris, a City fan who had the Poo kicked out of him has awoken from the Coma he was in. Whether it is inside or outside of the stadium teams should be held accountable for the actions of there fans.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
This is a football thread on a golf forum.
If you want confrontation join a football forum I’m sure there will be someone on there who will take you on.
As we are reading atm there are people willing to use knives over football.
As I always say to my son there’s always someone harder or madder.

Not trying to act hard or mad, just stating the truth. Dont believe I'm either, but I will fight my corner if attacked whether physically or in other ways.

I wouldnt say anything on here that I wouldnt say face to face, others dont or wouldnt.

If its to do with football, who is Heysel, Hillsborough, Liverpool the city, scousers brought into it then? When you have taken stick for over 30 years on it, you realise that people will say it from behind a keyboard, fence, etc but rarely in person. Why bring this into a football argument?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Not trying to act hard or mad, just stating the truth. Dont believe I'm either, but I will fight my corner if attacked whether physically or in other ways.

I wouldnt say anything on here that I wouldnt say face to face, others dont or wouldnt.

If its to do with football, who is Heysel, Hillsborough, Liverpool the city, scousers brought into it then? When you have taken stick for over 30 years on it, you realise that people will say it from behind a keyboard, fence, etc but rarely in person. Why bring this into a football argument?
It’s you that brings up that stuff half the time.
It’s like you’re looking to be offended🤷‍♂️

Someone made a harmless joke recently & you started fetching up every Scouse stereotype you could think of up.

You definitely nail the over sensitive one 👍🏻

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
That’s a bit ( two faced) sorry cheeky.

To be honest he'll go somewhere this summer but I can't see him getting much game time. Has had the odd good game but has struggled in a struggling team and looked like the youngster he is. I think if he can go to a PL team, get amongst better players and plays he'll become a real talent, knocking on Englands door in a few years. I fear if he goes to City etc he'll warm the bench or get loaned back out (hopefully to us)

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

I agree with you on the football disasters,no-one should travel or watch a match and not go home,I’m sure we all agree on that.

Your passionate about football and I respect that,but that’s all it is.
When it becomes life or death or even just violence,me personally I wouldn’t entertain.
I’ve got 4 children and a wife to think about.