And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

What a decision from the ref mate,bloody tough call to make in those surroundings and circumstances

You wouldn’t be saying that if it went against you, if it went against us I’d be fuming, terrible decision.

D

Deleted member 16999

What a decision from the ref mate,bloody tough call to make in those surroundings and circumstances
Thought Ferdinand and others summed it up, no footballer in the world thought it was a penalty, but until they change the rules he’s happy with that decision. :)

You’d be fuming if it was against you.

D

Deleted member 1740

won me a chunk of money and still cant see how its ever a penalty, as you say if given against you with your defender looking the other way youd be utterly seething

If it’s given in real time you can understand the ref guessing but the fact it took nearly 4minutes and he still got it wrong it’s madness.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Nearly as much as Lineker has, worst tripe Ive heard in my life as to what the rule should be. Attackers would be just whacking it at defenders every 2 minutes, whilst they are running round in their straitjackets.

That's one of the worst ideas ever. Forwards would feint, do a step over then flick it onto an arm 5 times a game in that was the rule. It would be easier than shooting.

D

Deleted member 1740

Decision right according to the law.

I'd be well p1ssed if given against us.

Doesn't make the decision wrong though

I suppose it boils down to opinion, handball had to be deliberate.

Why would you be pissed off at the correct decision?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Decision right according to the law.

I'd be well p1ssed if given against us.

Doesn't make the decision wrong though

Exactly. He jumped in a weird, unnatural way and left his arm out to make himself wider. People who protected themselves clench their arms into their chest.

It is sort of funny watching people melt down about it though. No surprise what teams they’ll generally support. :)