And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Fish

Banned
Visit site
False 9 against a ravaging machine on a run, another stupid decision that will drive Hazard away, get this tosspot out of my club 😡

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
It was always going to be a tight game especially when Firmino,Salah and Mane getting injured early on.

Are injuries made us play different and think we were happy with a draw.
Hope moving forward our injuries will not effect us too much in the league.

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
Well no real surprise that it ended up being a damp squib - just looked too nervous and far too much tension within both teams. Take the point and hope they do us a favour when they play City.

Some very strange choices from both managers today

Seemed like both sides were more interested in not losing rather than trying to win the game . Feels like an oppurtunity missed for Liverpool to put down a real marker in the title race.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Seemed like both sides were more interested in not losing rather than trying to win the game . Feels like an oppurtunity missed for Liverpool to put down a real marker in the title race.

You’re not going to win games with only 1 shot on target, especially when I think Utd were there for the taking today.

If we were playing better I’d say it was the perfect result for us, the game in hand puts us back in 4th, but every game is a nervous lottery, I didn’t think we’d see a false 9 again, but hey ho...

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You’re not going to win games with only 1 shot on target, especially when I think Utd were there for the taking today.

If we were playing better I’d say it was the perfect result for us, the game in hand puts us back in 4th, but every game is a nervous lottery, I didn’t think we’d see a false 9 again, but hey ho...

ahem you need to score 3 goals in that game in hand to be back in 4th ;)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
No goals conceded, can we wave our flags and celebrate 🤔

Been practicing our pens, just another 75 mins to grind out 😜

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site

I was disappointed with Liverpool today, is it nerves? Thought salah was poor but was still surprised to see him subbed off. To my mind you keep your best player on the pitch, if there's one player in that Liverpool side who can score a goal from nothing it's salah

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Disappointing game for the neutral here so far. Almost feels like an attack vs defence training game for city. Best thing that could happen is Chelsea score first.

How would that make it a different game bro, surely you need city to score first to make Chelsea come out??

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
How would that make it a different game bro, surely you need city to score first to make Chelsea come out??

Not sure there is much Chelsea can do to be honest. Just feels like city are still in first gear and it's only a matter of time. If Chelsea come out and have a go there's every chance city could give them another hiding.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

If City score we can’t come out with a false 9, Hazard is coming to get the ball and there’s nobody in the box, it’s a terrible formation and tactic!

We’ll implode if they score first, we can’t react unless Sarri makes immediate tactical changes, and we’ve never seen him do that, yet?