And, we’re off.......2018/2019

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Fulham have now exited last chance saloon and the fans are getting ready to renew Championship rivalries. Spurs are gone from the title fight (if they were still really realistically in it). A Liverpool win tomorrow and I think the trophy heads to Merseyside.

D

Deleted member 16999

Any manager who plays the best defensive midfielder in the world as an attacking midfielder is clearly an idiot
How come we never heard these issues at the beginning of the season, understand Chelsea fans to wanting rid, but whose position would you rather be in?
People on here always moaning about managers not being given a chance etc o_O

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How come we never heard these issues at the beginning of the season, understand Chelsea fans to wanting rid, but whose position would you rather be in?
People on here always moaning about managers not being given a chance etc o_O

Chelsea are a total of 14 points ahead of us.. with their players I’d expect them to be nearer 20-25 points ahead

Best thing Chelsea can do is change manager. Sell hazard and use the youth to build something during the ban

For me hazard is one of the main bag eggs off the field

D

Deleted member 15344

Can't believe no one has picked up on this. Just seen it on Sky Sports and he and his assistant were pretty appalling. Both should get big fines and I'd go touchline bans as well, what are fines to these guys?

It’s really poor and you would hope a touchline ban

Complaining about the corner for their first goal but didn’t mind Rose stealing 15 yards for the throw in for their game

D

Deleted member 16999

Chelsea are a total of 14 points ahead of us.. with their players I’d expect them to be nearer 20-25 points ahead

Best thing Chelsea can do is change manager. Sell hazard and use the youth to build something during the ban

For me hazard is one of the main bag eggs off the field
Why because of a ban do you think Abramovich will suddenly use youth, he’s more likely to ride it out than change a habit of a lifetime!
Using youth means dropping some more of the 1st team and possibky creating more unrest.
Ban finishes, Abramovich buys again.
It’s a top 4 team, they expect instant results.

How on earth you can work out how many points another team is expected to be above your own is beyond me, so not sure how to answer it.

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Leicester on the slide. Was never a 1-4 performance, but they gave up quickly and the players who have form for it are not playing for the manager again.

Hopefully they bounce back and win their next game, against another team on the slide, our friends from the South Coast.

D

Deleted member 1740

Fulham have now exited last chance saloon and the fans are getting ready to renew Championship rivalries. Spurs are gone from the title fight (if they were still really realistically in it). A Liverpool win tomorrow and I think the trophy heads to Merseyside.

Do us a favour Homie, jib the septic peg stuff off please pal😉

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That’s exactly how it was on 5live yesterday when they reported his press conference - they didn’t say Ferguson was going to give a teamtalk ?

He also said something along the lines of “ there shouldn’t be much for myself or Jurgen to save to motivate the players - if they need us to motivate them for this game then they shouldn’t be playing for either team “ something along those lines .

His press conferences have been very good , calm and measured with a smile

Think both managers have been very respectful, probably a good thing as I think this one could be quite high octane!

Enjoy tomorrow.. whatever happens won't be the end of the world for either of us.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Thanks Homer. Will sleep a little better tonight after reading this 👍

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Al take that as a liverpool win. Thanks Homer. Joking aside. I would take a win for Utd and Chelsea tomorrow as a positive. Better still both Manc clubs.

D

Deleted member 1740

Think both managers have been very respectful, probably a good thing as I think this one could be quite high octane!

Enjoy tomorrow.. whatever happens won't be the end of the world for either of us.

Spot on Huds 👍

Both managers don't seem to have a snidey streak to them and i dont think Klopp entertains mind games.

A win for us tomorrow doesn't win us the league and a defeat doesn't lose us the league neither, the latter just adds another obstacle in our last 11 games.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

It’s really poor and you would hope a touchline ban

Complaining about the corner for their first goal but didn’t mind Rose stealing 15 yards for the throw in for their game

When Poch comes back for a second nibble he’s quite confrontational, so much so, the linesman puts himself between Poch & Dean, that has to go into the refs report or the FA act upon.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not being a dick but I always thought you had to move your arm to the ball.
If your arm is by your side and you don’t move it but move your body to block the ball .
I can’t get past ball to hand, if that is still a term in modern football.
Just think it was a bit harsh but it wasn’t that important.
But if we lost the CL final to that I would not be happy.

No, for the last 10 years or so you can give a pen away for having your hands in an unnatural position (normally given as above your head, but also other instances).

Other handballs can be given for leaving your arm in position that can block a shot, which is why you see a lot of full backs with their hands behind their backs sometimes when closing wingers down.

D

Deleted member 1740

When Poch comes back for a second nibble he’s quite confrontational, so much so, the linesman puts himself between Poch & Dean, that has to go into the refs report or the FA act upon.

The FA dont need a match report, that is disgusting behaviour.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
i did say as soon as it happened it was naughty. If Klopp has had a decent fine Poch could find himself shopping in aldi next week instead of Waitrose. That said he said said he was outta order. Personally u like a bit of passion ala pep Klopp and poch