And, we’re off.......2018/2019

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
When it comes to embarrassing managers yours is right up there,are you forgetting the hand in hand celebrating in from of your fans,cringeworthy.

As you are well aware Stu this is the biggest game of the season for both clubs no one needs motivation.
With what’s on the line and stopping you lot winning the league Ole will be a bigger god than he is now.
If we believed everything we read on social media or Twatter
We’d all go mad.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Wow, what an impact this could have on chelsea...imagine if Hazard and Willian leave in the summer, higuain is only on loan for 6 months. This could have massive ramifications on them.

Not at all, I think the transfer ban will be a blessing, it’ll stop us making last minute panic buys for over priced dross and start playing the youngsters, Thursday night was a great example CHO, RLC Christensen and Ethan all playing and enjoying it and seemed to have a bond, linking up really well, we can easily build a new team from what we have available.

Obviously we’ll be appealing, I’m not sure if that suspends things whilst the appeal process goes through, but it doesn’t bother me, and no other club or their fans can have a pop, let them who cast the first stone........

D

Deleted member 1740

When it comes to embarrassing managers yours is right up there,are you forgetting the hand in hand celebrating in from of your fans,cringeworthy.

As you are well aware Stu this is the biggest game of the season for both clubs no one needs motivation.
With what’s on the line and stopping you lot winning the league Ole will be a bigger god than he is now.
If we believed everything we read on social media or Twatter
We’d all go mad.

😂😂😂😂

German tradition showimg appreciation to the fans 😉

We both agree on that.

Bigger than god for beating us?? How the mighty yernited have fallen if thats what you really think. 😀😀

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I disagree, its embarrassing. If he cant motivate that squad then he's not the man for the yernited job.
I disagree. It's not uncommon for professional and national teams to have people come and help inspire them.

Actual quote....

Question:
"This is the sort of game Sir Alex would go in for mind games to get an advantage is that something you buy in to as a manager at all?"

"I don't think Jurgen Klopp will read what I say," Solskjaer said. "I'm not gonna read what he says or what the players say, that's further down the line, I would think.
"But he would be welcome to have his talk to the players if he wanted to, the Gaffer, because we know how much it meant for him to overtake Liverpool. I think our players know what it means for everyone at Man United." Solskjaer did clarify United had 'no plans' for Ferguson to speak to the players."

The only embarrassing thing is 'professional' journalists who can't report properly and clowns on twitter reposting the bilge as fact.

Looking forward to tomorrow though, hope it's a cracker 👍

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not at all, I think the transfer ban will be a blessing, it’ll stop us making last minute panic buys for over priced dross and start playing the youngsters, Thursday night was a great example CHO, RLC Christensen and Ethan all playing and enjoying it and seemed to have a bond, linking up really well, we can easily build a new team from what we have available.

Obviously we’ll be appealing, I’m not sure if that suspends things whilst the appeal process goes through, but it doesn’t bother me, and no other club or their fans can have a pop, let them who cast the first stone........

Sensible answer Robin., Would be great if it did clear a pathway for some knocking on the glass ceiling

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I think you are spot on

if you get rid of that moron Sarri and get in a proper manager the players either out on loan or hidden within your team have real potential

looking at the list of the "41" players id really consider decent are

Morata
Moses
Batshuayi
Abraham

Kenedy
even zouma has something to offer

Hudson-Odoi
Christensen
Loftus-Cheek

all could be used better

and if someone played kante in his correct position!

D

Deleted member 1740

I disagree. It's not uncommon for professional and national teams to have people come and help inspire them.

Actual quote....

Question:
"This is the sort of game Sir Alex would go in for mind games to get an advantage is that something you buy in to as a manager at all?"

"I don't think Jurgen Klopp will read what I say," Solskjaer said. "I'm not gonna read what he says or what the players say, that's further down the line, I would think.
"But he would be welcome to have his talk to the players if he wanted to, the Gaffer, because we know how much it meant for him to overtake Liverpool. I think our players know what it means for everyone at Man United." Solskjaer did clarify United had 'no plans' for Ferguson to speak to the players."

The only embarrassing thing is 'professional' journalists who can't report properly and clowns on twitter reposting the bilge as fact.

When i posted the link i highlighted the RUMOURED bit.

I'm looking forward to it too. Always do, a proper football rivalry and not one made by supporters of a particular trying to be rivals.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
😂😂😂😂

German tradition showimg appreciation to the fans 😉

We both agree on that.

Bigger than god for beating us?? How the mighty yernited have fallen if thats what you really think. 😀😀
Are you drinking

Ole is a god already,try and read all the post.
I said he will be a bigger god if he helps stop you lot winning the league.
I’ve said it so many times before you lot winning the league will be unbearable,especially adding to the crap some already talk on hear.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

Actual quote....

Question:

Looking forward to tomorrow though, hope it's a cracker 👍[/QUOTE
Surprise surprise some idiots believing twatter instead of actually having half a brain themselves,total morons

D

Deleted member 15344

I think the problem first is Hazard - he appears to want out and does that affect his performances ? Looking at recent weeks I expect so , so is he going to leave in the summer ? Add in Willian as well

Then it’s the manager - Sarri is obviously not going to get a second season , any manager coming in of any sort of name will want to buy players so is it stick with Sarri or risk on someone else not a big name

Then those players on loan - a good deal are on loan because they haven’t performed - Morata , Batsuyai etc then others that are on loan at clubs in the Prem or Champ are not massively ripping up trees

Also the decent young players at the club like Hudson seem to want out of the club , if Bayern are after Hudson is he going to stay when he looks at the way someone like Sancho is doing so well

And finally the owner - he has spent a good decade spending lots of money wanting big players in to win the CL , what will he feel like at the moment with everything

If you look at next season then the team could be

Kepa- solid young GK

Azpeclita ( spelling )
Zouma
Christensen
Emerson ? Zappacosta

Jorginho
Barkley/Loftus Cheek
Kante

Pedro
Morata
Batsuyai ?

That’s if Hazard goes
And if as it looks like no CL could it unsettle others like Kante who is prob you best and most consistent player

Has those years of buying youth but not really giving them a consistent chance going to come back and hurt tbe club

Watching Hudson and the lad at Derby ( Mount ? ) I can’t understand why Hudson doesn’t play week in week out in one of those wide roles , same with players like Loftus Cheek

Like you say it could be good for the future but it looks like a good deal amount of short term pain and it’s how patient people are through that - especially when the fans have got used to success at the club

D

Deleted member 15344

Actual quote....

Question:

That’s exactly how it was on 5live yesterday when they reported his press conference - they didn’t say Ferguson was going to give a teamtalk ?

He also said something along the lines of “ there shouldn’t be much for myself or Jurgen to save to motivate the players - if they need us to motivate them for this game then they shouldn’t be playing for either team “ something along those lines .

His press conferences have been very good , calm and measured with a smile

D

Deleted member 16999

Obviously Chelsea fans know best, but how fans of other clubs can write Sarri of is beyond me.

He’s in his first season, reached a final, could win it, still in the Europa League and 1 point off 4th, he’s signed 2 players and took 1 on loan, everyone else he’s inherited, there was no way on this planet he was going to win the PL this season with those players.

We know the owner has very little patience, but given the season City, LPool and Spurs are having, plus the resurrenge of Utd under Ole, I’d genuinely suggest a lot of teams outside a couple would happily take his results for a first season.

I also respect the Chelsea fans not liking his style of Football, but then again we kept getting told we should be happy with Allardyce.

Results wise, points per game, Sarri is doing better than both Pep and Klopp did in their first season.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Obviously Chelsea fans know best, but how fans of other clubs can write Sarri of is beyond me.

He’s in his first season, reached a final, could win it, still in the Europa League and 1 point off 4th, he’s signed 2 players and took 1 on loan, everyone else he’s inherited, there was no way on this planet he was going to win the PL this season with those players.

We know the owner has very little patience, but given the season City, LPool and Spurs are having, plus the resurrenge of Utd under Ole, I’d genuinely suggest a lot of teams outside a couple would happily take his results for a first season.

I also respect the Chelsea fans not liking his style of Football, but then again we kept getting told we should be happy with Allardyce.

Results wise, points per game, Sarri is doing better than both Pep and Klopp did in their first season.

The points per game ratio looks better because of the good start.
He’s pants.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd stick with Sarri. I think he has a great football philosophy, he may need to adjust some of his tactics, but he needs to be given time to do that. He's a very astute and smart manager when it comes to tactics and setting up a team, I think if Chelsea stick with him it'll pay dividends in the long run. He's not going to have it easy given the transfer ban, but I rate him very highly. Needs to be given time.

D

Deleted member 15344

I'd stick with Sarri. I think he has a great football philosophy, he may need to adjust some of his tactics, but he needs to be given time to do that. He's a very astute and smart manager when it comes to tactics and setting up a team, I think if Chelsea stick with him it'll pay dividends in the long run. He's not going to have it easy given the transfer ban, but I rate him very highly. Needs to be given time.

I would question any manager who plays Jorginho over Kante in a defence midfield role , plays Alonso at Left back and Luiz as a CB in a two - I think the list quite long and anyone would question a manager who fails to adjust the system and it costs the club. Can’t be that smart or astute.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Any manager who plays the best defensive midfielder in the world as an attacking midfielder is clearly an idiot