And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

The irony of Hernandez appealing for hand ball

Cheating little sod lol even tho benefits us I don’t like cheating... it wasn’t even questionable .. he went down to make it look like a header and fool the officials

Cheat

However we have just taken the lead in a more honest fashion

You shouldnt have been level though.

As for Hernandez, are you surprised?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I can see Hernandez being booked for diving soon

Every corner he on the keeper and getting shoved (clear pen) but not given so I can see him trying to make the contact more obvious and end up getting himself booked

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The irony of Hernandez appealing for hand ball

Cheating little sod lol even tho benefits us I don’t like cheating... it wasn’t even questionable .. he went down to make it look like a header and fool the officials

Cheat

However we have just taken the lead in a more honest fashion

So when Liverpool get a very favourable decision the other week against West ham, its the football club that are cheats.

When a West Ham player does it, its the individual who is a cheat.

As consistent as our officials.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So when Liverpool get a very favourable decision the other week against West ham, its the football club that are cheats.

When a West Ham player does it, its the individual who is a cheat.

As consistent as our officials.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Very different situations .. considering Hernandez Handled the ball (cheating) and made it look like he headed it.. (like diving really) then he conned the official

Don’t try and be smart it doesn’t suit you 👍

D

Deleted member 1740

Very different situations .. considering Hernandez Handled the ball (cheating) and made it look like he headed it.. (like diving really) then he conned the official

Don’t try and be smart it doesn’t suit you 👍

You're correct both very different situations, 1 player blatantly cheated and the other played to the whistle 👍

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You're correct both very different situations, 1 player blatantly cheated and the other played to the whistle 👍

Well both played to the whistle but he cheated and wasn’t caught. Liverpool’s was more of a rub of the green which apparently the ref tried to level out

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Or you could read the statement on the Watford website which states they’ve reached an amicable agreement with Everton and are keen to move forward.
https://www.watfordfc.com/club/statement-everton-watford-reach-agreement

Or maybe they were afraid the illegal approach to Silva while he was still Hull manager would come back and bite them.:unsure:

Agree on first bit. Too much time and water passed under the bridge to get narky about it now. Glad it has settled and now history.

D

Deleted member 1740

Well both played to the whistle but he cheated and wasn’t caught. Liverpool’s was more of a rub of the green which apparently the ref tried to level out

You've changed your tune, we cheated 18 days ago? 😉

Ref- Yeah i still think he did and i will in 12months time too but It's my opinion, not fact.

You've actually agreed that the ref/lino was trying to even it up🤭

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 15344

You've changed your tune, we cheated 18 days ago? 😉

Ref- Yeah i still think he did and i will in 12months time too but It's my opinion, not fact.

You've actually agreed that the ref/lino was trying to even it up🤭

Had a quick read back through what was said - lots of comments about cheats just because the linesman did a poor job , comments like cheats never prosper - looks like they did last night. Maybe some retrospective action should be taken again the cheats from last night because that was blatant cheating by West Ham

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had a quick read back through what was said - lots of comments about cheats just because the linesman did a poor job , comments like cheats never prosper - looks like they did last night. Maybe some retrospective action should be taken again the cheats from last night because that was blatant cheating by West Ham

Well the idea of cheats don’t prosper is that if you don’t win the title it will be just.. however we won’t win the title so doesn’t benefit us

Costs Fulham tho. Feel for them. Hernandez should get a one match ban for that kind of cheating.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Well the idea of cheats don’t prosper is that if you don’t win the title it will be just.. however we won’t win the title so doesn’t benefit us

Costs Fulham tho. Feel for them. Hernandez should get a one match ban for that kind of cheating.

Do you honestly think over the course of the season city haven’t had a mistake by a ref go there way.

You were bitter enough the night it happened, but to still be worked up by it now is a little sad Tbh.