And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wow, what an impact this could have on chelsea...imagine if Hazard and Willian leave in the summer, higuain is only on loan for 6 months. This could have massive ramifications on them.
I imagine the inserted an option to make Higuain permanent at the end of the season, which would still be valid as it was all agreed before this ban.

It does mean bad news for Loftus-Cheek and Hudson-Odoi though, as Chelsea might be unwilling to let them leave while they can't bring players in. Hazard will still be looking to join Real Madrid of course.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I imagine the inserted an option to make Higuain permanent at the end of the season, which would still be valid as it was all agreed before this ban.

It does mean bad news for Loftus-Cheek and Hudson-Odoi though, as Chelsea might be unwilling to let them leave while they can't bring players in. Hazard will still be looking to join Real Madrid of course.

Don’t see that as a bad thing at all.. hazard for all his brilliance for me is part of the problem at Chelsea .. the type of player to think he is above the manage and underperform when he isn’t pandered

Get rid

D

Deleted member 15344

What does it say about the games governing bodies where tbe fine is far bigger for buying players incorrectly as opposed to the crowd chanting racist or homophobic abuse.

D

Deleted member 1740

What does it say about the games governing bodies where tbe fine is far bigger for buying players incorrectly as opposed to the crowd chanting racist or homophobic abuse.

They dont care about said issues, no?

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
His arm dosnt move then!
He moved to block the shot but guessed wrong that’s all.

Exactly, the left side of his body starts leaning to the left and instead of his right arm also following the path of the rest of his body, he leaves his right arm where it was, so creating a target for the ball to hit.

** all from memory. :)

D

Deleted member 1740

Exactly, the left side of his body starts leaning to the left and instead of his right arm also following the path of the rest of his body, he leaves his right arm where it was, so creating a target for the ball to hit.

** all from memory. :)

i watched it with you and i didnt think it was a pen.

In real time it wasnt a pen and slowing it down to a m/s doesnt prove to be deliberate handball. Theres been too many pens given wrongly for those over the years and now its the norm.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
i watched it with you and i didnt think it was a pen.

In real time it wasnt a pen and slowing it down to a m/s doesnt prove to be deliberate handball. Theres been too many pens given wrongly for those over the years and now its the norm.

I was too busy looking into your deep blue eyes, you gigantic piece if loveliness you - I was distracted.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Chelsea will appeal, which means ban likely won't kick in this summer, if at all.

Players wanting out will be sweating, as their chances just got a lot slimmer.

D

Deleted member 1418

Might be a blessing in disguise for Chelsea - will hopefully mean more of the youngsters getting an opportunity and making a name for themselves. Fan expectations will be lower and they can play without fear or pressure.

But it will be strange that 2 of the top London sides won't be buying any players in the transfer windows........😉😂😂

In reality it will probably be 1 and a fine.

D

Deleted member 15344

Might be a blessing in disguise for Chelsea - will hopefully mean more of the youngsters getting an opportunity and making a name for themselves. Fan expectations will be lower and they can play without fear or pressure.

But it will be strange that 2 of the top London sides won't be buying any players in the transfer windows........😉😂😂

In reality it will probably be 1 and a fine.
Prob put in an appeal which will allow a new manager to buy players - then they will be banned for signing in Winter then maybe the summer after - a bit like what happened to Barce but if the appeal is thrown out quickly there could be an extension of the ban apparently ?

The issue is what manager would come into a team that needs a decent amount of new players but can’t buy them ?

D

Deleted member 1418

Prob put in an appeal which will allow a new manager to buy players - then they will be banned for signing in Winter then maybe the summer after - a bit like what happened to Barce but if the appeal is thrown out quickly there could be an extension of the ban apparently ?

The issue is what manager would come into a team that needs a decent amount of new players but can’t buy them ?

We've already got a manager why would we want a new one?!!! 😉🤣🤣🤣

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looks like handball from the equaliser

Poor linesmen again at the bowl .. it’s the seats that are miles away not the touchline! Sort it out lol

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The irony of Hernandez appealing for hand ball

Cheating little sod lol even tho benefits us I don’t like cheating... it wasn’t even questionable .. he went down to make it look like a header and fool the officials

Cheat

However we have just taken the lead in a more honest fashion

D

Deleted member 16999

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Apparently a pen turned down on Hernandez when the keeper shoved him from a corner (replay shows it is) could say that evens it up but still bad officials are ruining the game

If I was a Fulham fan I wouldn’t be happy

That handball killed their momentum