And, we’re off.......2018/2019

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Do you honestly think over the course of the season city haven’t had a mistake by a ref go there way.

You were bitter enough the night it happened, but to still be worked up by it now is a little sad Tbh.

Not overly bothered about it now tbh.. more bothered about Hernandez cheating. Proper conned the ref. Can’t wait for VAR to come in

D

Deleted member 16999

Keep defending your actions, nobody else believes it but you.
You made an illegal approach and got caught.

The only people to mention Hull are a few deluded people like you.
Not Hull, not the premier league or football association.

The statement was released after the Telegraph broke the story of your latest offer being accepted.
You paid up to stop the independent inquiry and stave off the threat of a points deduction.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...watford-compensation-4m-avoid-premier-league/

You are welcome to him.
Nope and nope, you’re trying to take the moral high ground without using facts.
Evertons approach was via Watford, ie, correctly, your Chairman turned down £10 million and then a rumoured £12 million.

He stayed your manager until you sacked him, Silva didn’t quit.

The tapping up allegation was the leaking of it to the press which apparently Everton did.

If Watford were so incensed and never wanted money, why have they “amicably” accepted just £4 million.

As for Hull, Silva showed the emails he received directly from Watford while he was still Hull manager, but again you seem to find it easier to bury your head in the sand rather than ask the awkward questions about your own club.

If it had gone to tribunal and we were found guilty then I have absolutely no sympathy and we would of deserved any punishment we’d have got.

D

Deleted member 15344

Keep defending your actions, nobody else believes it but you.
You made an illegal approach and got caught.

The only people to mention Hull are a few deluded people like you.
Not Hull, not the premier league or football association.

The statement was released after the Telegraph broke the story of your latest offer being accepted.
You paid up to stop the independent inquiry and stave off the threat of a points deduction.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...watford-compensation-4m-avoid-premier-league/

You are welcome to him.
I wouldn’t worry about it now - seems you have got the better deal , got a better manager , a bit of money , the moral high ground , everyone knows Silva has zero loyality to a team and will jump from Everton ( that’s if he isn’t sacked soon 😂 ) the minute more money comes along. Enjoy them languishing behind you mate 👍

D

Deleted member 16999

I wouldn’t worry about it now - seems you have got the better deal , got a better manager , a bit of money , the moral high ground , everyone knows Silva has zero loyality to a team and will jump from Everton ( that’s if he isn’t sacked soon 😂 ) the minute more money comes along. Enjoy them languishing behind you mate 👍
Oooooh, let’s be honest about this, right now Liverpool fans should be the last ones defending dodgy dealings with other clubs, hypocrisy of the highest level. Have Liverpool ever apologised for their behaviour?:eek:

How have they got the better deal? They were offered up to another £8 million, but claimed it was never about money.

Then we have loyalty, Watford have had 10 managers since 2012 under the current owners, shining beacons of light.

You’re on a wind up, but right now try and remember our current managers have won exactly the same in English football. :p

Looks like Whatsapp will be busy today:poop:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Do you honestly think over the course of the season city haven’t had a mistake by a ref go there way.

You were bitter enough the night it happened, but to still be worked up by it now is a little sad Tbh.

The little things haven't gone our way. 😂😂😂👍

Tashyboy

Visit site
Not overly bothered about it now tbh.. more bothered about Hernandez cheating. Proper conned the ref. Can’t wait for VAR to come in

Dint see it at all so don't know what's what, but. The other week a WBA player got a retrospective ban for conning the ref into giving a penalty. Don't get me wrong it won't give Forest the two extra points they missed out on. But he got a ban. Should Hernandez/ others get a ban for cheating.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dint see it at all so don't know what's what, but. The other week a WBA player got a retrospective ban for conning the ref into giving a penalty. Don't get me wrong it won't give Forest the two extra points they missed out on. But he got a ban. Should Hernandez/ others get a ban for cheating.

He should get a ban imo but he won’t because it’s not diving, they are hot on diving they don’t care about handball atm

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No, its harder to hit a moving target. :p
Not being a dick but I always thought you had to move your arm to the ball.
If your arm is by your side and you don’t move it but move your body to block the ball .
I can’t get past ball to hand, if that is still a term in modern football.
Just think it was a bit harsh but it wasn’t that important.
But if we lost the CL final to that I would not be happy.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not being a dick but I always thought you had to move your arm to the ball.
If your arm is by your side and you don’t move it but move your body to block the ball .
I can’t get past ball to hand, if that is still a term in modern football.
Just think it was a bit harsh but it wasn’t that important.
But if we lost the CL final to that I would not be happy.
You won’t because you will be nowhere near the final.

Tashyboy

Visit site
He is a very lucky boy to be still on the pitch the Spurs lad.

PS and so is Bardsley.

What's up with Mike Dean today. Should now be on 101

D

Deleted member 15344

That is a superb performance from Burnley - they were excellent , battled like hell and the two guys up front didn’t stop all day. The right result even if the officials had mares for the first two goals and possibly should have sent off a player from each side

D

Deleted member 1740

Not quite the team talk, let's not be silly. But nothing wrong with a bit of motivation.

Sir Alex has an admirable 'passion' for your team. If it helps the cause, all well and good.

I disagree, its embarrassing. If he cant motivate that squad then he's not the man for the yernited job.

D

Deleted member 1740

What a load of rubbish
He’s already motivated the squad and they won’t need anymore to stop you winning the league

Why does he need Ferguson to do a team talk then? Along with Vidic turning up at training and his recent comments, i think yernited are a touch concerned.