And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

i did say as soon as it happened it was naughty. If Klopp has had a decent fine Poch could find himself shopping in aldi next week instead of Waitrose. That said he said said he was outta order. Personally u like a bit of passion ala pep Klopp and poch

There's passion and there's overstepping the mark like Pochettino did today.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No, for the last 10 years or so you can give a pen away for having your hands in an unnatural position (normally given as above your head, but also other instances).

Other handballs can be given for leaving your arm in position that can block a shot, which is why you see a lot of full backs with their hands behind their backs sometimes when closing wingers down.
Yes I know but his arms by his side that’s not unnatural.
Posh poor decision is my take still!
Can’t see me seeing it any other way
Your arms are not in an unnatural position when they are by your side.
We will have to agree to disagree.
Good job us two are not doing the VAR!

Last edited:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Strange that a fully fit Sanchez can’t get ahead of a half fit, and now crocked, Lingard.
Yes that’s a poor decision from the manager to bring a half fit player on in a game like this.
Especially with Rashford struggling.
Just shows he dosnt rate Sanchez.

We need a bit of composure up front
Final ball isn’t there again .
Hope it improves second half.

U

User62651

Boy made me pay £9 for a day sky sports pass on nowtv app. Told him it'd be a draw this game but i expected more tbh, very poor watch. Liverpool go back top though.
Hoping chelsea man city is better.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well no real surprise that it ended up being a damp squib - just looked too nervous and far too much tension within both teams. Take the point and hope they do us a favour when they play City.

Some very strange choices from both managers today