And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Whatever the Chelsea/City result today and wether Sarri keeps his job,he has galvanised his squad and turned a 6-0 loss around.
Hazard immense up front,but of course people on here know more :)

Hazard is immense because he’s having to come for the ball and is almost playing his No10 role but as a false 9, he’s got nobody to lay it off to when he breaks away and has to hold it up whilst waiting for the midfield, he’s having to go it alone far too often, it looks great but there’s no finished product?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Souness has embarrassed himself today. Makes a ridiculous claim then gets aggressive with the host. It’s fair that he’s passionate about the game but he’s made himself look foolish.

What's he done now?
I'm just trying to catch up with today's football.
It looks like United have been hit with a few more injuries today.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
It’s a much improved 2nd half by Chelsea, we’re showing a bit of spirit, and with RLC coming on Sarri is mixing it up a bit.

We’ve definitely got a spring in our step.

D

Deleted member 1740

Not the best performance today but we never lost our game in hand and back on top.

Klopp got his subs wrong but the players need to take responsibility for a lacklustre performance.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hazard is immense because he’s having to come for the ball and is almost playing his No10 role but as a false 9, he’s got nobody to lay it off to when he breaks away and has to hold it up whilst waiting for the midfield, he’s having to go it alone far too often, it looks great but there’s no finished product?
Your not 6-0 down though.
Let’s be honest every Chelsea fan was expecting a hiding if they are honest

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I wonder if City are now more nervous than us, after giving us a hiding recently, was there an air of expectancy from their players, but now the tables have turned?

That’s level for me😡

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Pep in the middle of a huddle motivating his players talking tactics, Sarri nowhere to be seen so Luiz is having to do the honours 😳

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
That is farcical with the keeper refusing to go off. Never seen it before and clearly shows Sarri has no control at the club or in the dressing room. I think he'll go tomorrow. Whther he walks or is sacked remains to be seen. If it was me and I was manager (and stayed) the keeper would never play for me again