And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

The media gets a bit huffy about these things but I like a bit of humour along these lines. A bit of thought and planning goes into it, it makes people smile. I get that we don't want riots to occur but as long as you don't push the boundaries too far it is fair game.

I see City officials have had to apologise to Chelsea for their choice of song🙄🙄

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
No, it was just a bit of banter, hence the :whistle: at the end.
Don't take it so personally, it's not what was intended.
Do you never take the piss out of people?

Just like "feed the scousers", bindippers........

Come on what else have you got in your locker of hilarious, never-heard before original wisecracks, that in no way shape or form keep a negative stereotype going.

Go on give us the fathers day in Liverpool joke, maybe a soupcon of hubcaps, just for flavouring.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good player,But £400k😱
How much is Ronaldo on?

Homer was deadly serious when he said it 😂

£400k is an extortionate amount of money for Ramsey, but I reckon he'll end up doing pretty well there if he can stay fit for a prolonged period.

CR7's reported wage is 30m Euros a year, or £510k a week.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thought we deserved the point last night, had a few chances to even win it. Too many players had an off night, hopefully that's out of the system before the big one against Bristol City on Sunday.

I'd be screaming if the foul hadn't been given against Patricio, bit unlucky there.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thought we deserved the point last night, had a few chances to even win it. Too many players had an off night, hopefully that's out of the system before the big one against Bristol City on Sunday.

I'd be screaming if the foul hadn't been given against Patricio, bit unlucky there.
No foul imo. The keeper was never balanced and made a rick of it. Two keeper errors last night, unusual for both.

Do you think Wolves were not as good because Newcastle sat back, something you largely like to do?

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Patricio needs to sort his kicking out, doesn't know when to take a touch and when to kick first time, which is strange for such a top class keeper. Should've done better on their goal for sure.

Nail on the head there LT, we like to sit off and bomb on, on the counter, which is why we struggled against Newcastle, Huddersfield and Watford at home.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
No foul imo. The keeper was never balanced and made a rick of it. Two keeper errors last night, unusual for both.

Do you think Wolves were not as good because Newcastle sat back, something you largely like to do?
Yeah, I was only watching on my phone round my mum and dad's, so at first it looked like Boly had steamed through the keeper, but on the replays you could see that Dubravka was in the wrong position to take the cross, which meant he was leaning back, and Boly simply attacked the back post and out-jumped him. Game was annoying for me as I have three Wolves players in Fantasy now and they all achieved the basic 2 points and nothing more. :cautious:

That shot from Jimenez that went out for a throw - dear oh dear.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've seen Wolves a few times on the tv now. A really well put together team, classy players in there even when the team hasn't clicked. I think they will need some new blood next year to help them expand their style a little as other teams will not let them play the same way next year. It wont take much adaption though, they have spent well and have good balance.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just like "feed the scousers", bindippers........

Come on what else have you got in your locker of hilarious, never-heard before original wisecracks, that in no way shape or form keep a negative stereotype going.

Go on give us the fathers day in Liverpool joke, maybe a soupcon of hubcaps, just for flavouring.

I've never said 'feed the scousers', I've never used the term 'bindippers' and I have no idea what the Fathers' Day in Liverpool joke is!
I guess that makes me an ignorant dickhead. :rolleyes:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've seen Wolves a few times on the tv now. A really well put together team, classy players in there even when the team hasn't clicked. I think they will need some new blood next year to help them expand their style a little as other teams will not let them play the same way next year. It wont take much adaption though, they have spent well and have good balance.
Their squad on paper is funny as it's half classy Portuguese players and half journeyman Championship players. But somehow it works! Haha. People focus on the foreign players maybe, like Neves and Moutinho, but it's amazing how those Championship players have stepped up, like Doherty who has been class on the right, Bennett who's come up through the leagues from the bottom, and Coady who has been solid.

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
Can't believe Dubravka tried to catch that cross, he should've punched it all day long.
Shame, as he pulled off some good saves earlier on. Would've been priceless 3 points for Toon

Surely putting your arm around the keeper is a foul though?

I only seen part of second half. Thought wolves deserved a point, it’s just annoying that it was a foul and over the extra time. But I’d have took the point before hand.

Almiron looked alright, willing to run with ball and his teammates looked keen to get him the ball which is always a good sign. Be interesting to see if he can unlock the teams that sit back against us. That’s where we’ve struggled all season particularly at home.

This month and next will make or break our season. We should be 5/6 points clear by end of March, if we aren’t then we’ll be in trouble.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Surely putting your arm around the keeper is a foul though?

I only seen part of second half. Thought wolves deserved a point, it’s just annoying that it was a foul and over the extra time. But I’d have took the point before hand.

Almiron looked alright, willing to run with ball and his teammates looked keen to get him the ball which is always a good sign. Be interesting to see if he can unlock the teams that sit back against us. That’s where we’ve struggled all season particularly at home.

This month and next will make or break our season. We should be 5/6 points clear by end of March, if we aren’t then we’ll be in trouble.
I didn't think it was a foul because the keeper misjudged it, is leaning back and never looked like getting hold of the ball before Boly headed it in. Boly makes contact with the ball with his head before any contact with the keeper.