And, we’re off.......2018/2019

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's a daft amount of money but I was making the point that wages for free transfer players are distorted and inflated because the lack of transfer fee. We usually don't see the full package, transfer fee, signing on fee, wages etc so maybe this is in line with the amount had Juventus actually bought him?

Using your maths, buy him for £40m, £200k wages a week, sell him for £20m in 3yrs time. As long as they sell him the maths isn't quite as bad.

I agree with you that it seems inflated, hugely inflated. He must have a hell of an agent.

Bro, I’ve heard Ericsson is going at the end of the season, you guys still interested?? 😱

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Don’t keep digging.

I’m not digging. I know you like to be right about everything, but on this occasion you don’t know what I have or haven’t witnessed in the last.

I have legit heard spurs fan on more than one occasion make that claim. He may not have been, and fair to play to him if he wasn’t. But don’t tell me how to react Tah

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I’m not digging. I know you like to be right about everything, but on this occasion you don’t know what I have or haven’t witnessed in the last.

I have legit heard spurs fan on more than one occasion make that claim. He may not have been, and fair to play to him if he wasn’t. But don’t tell me how to react Tah

Ok, be wrong. Your prerogative.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
lian football had an upturn,I
It's a daft amount of money but I was making the point that wages for free transfer players are distorted and inflated because the lack of transfer fee. We usually don't see the full package, transfer fee, signing on fee, wages etc so maybe this is in line with the amount had Juventus actually bought him?

Using your maths, buy him for £40m, £200k wages a week, sell him for £20m in 3yrs time. As long as they sell him the maths isn't quite as bad.

I agree with you that it seems inflated, hugely inflated. He must have a hell of an agent.

Its horrendous for the club who have just let him go on a free having completely mismanaged the situation!!!!!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Ok, be wrong. Your prerogative.

Acknowledging he may have joked on more than one occassion shows I’m big enough to admit I may be wrong.

Telling you I’ve heard it said in the past simply lets you know why.

Anyways, I’m off to bang my head against a wall. As that’s get me as far as a debate with yourself

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I do often sit and laugh at your posts, not because they're funny but because you're unbelievably self righteous and can't accept other people's views, opinions or accept they may be telling the truth simply because you believe you're always right...

I accept people’s views and opinions. I’m rarely swayed by them. But whatever gives you your kicks.

Wolf

Visit site
I accept people’s views and opinions. I’m rarely swayed by them. But whatever gives you your kicks.
Except you don't because you have to have the last word that still digs them out so no there is no acceptance of anything but your own view and you've said as much in past threads and posts. But hey must be nice being perfect.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Except you don't because you have to have the last word that still digs them out so no there is no acceptance of anything but your own view and you've said as much in past threads and posts. But hey must be nice being perfect.

Why are people so upset by having their opinions questioned?